NO ONE IN BOSTON (only in Boston) IS GIVING CREDIT TO THE SOFOCATING DEFENSE OF THE CHAMPONS IN THE FINALS.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GREEN-KILLER1000. Show GREEN-KILLER1000's posts

NO ONE IN BOSTON (only in Boston) IS GIVING CREDIT TO THE SOFOCATING DEFENSE OF THE CHAMPONS IN THE FINALS.

As always the CORNY LAME EXCUSING COSPIRACY THEORY from Celtics fans. What's new????????????
    The Lakers swarming defense leftt the Celtics in 79 pts in game 7 and in 67 pts. in game 6. Refs can't shoot the ball for the Celtics.
    BACK TO BACK WITH OUT SHAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SWEET THREE PEAT LOADING...
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DYNASTY!!!!!!!

PS. Haven't posted since we beat the Celtics in the finals. i will be posting on a regular basis now. I HAVE BEEN REDING AND LAUGHING MY LUNGS OUT WITH THE TAINTED CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD LOL!!!!! NOW SOME MORE CORNY LAME EXCUSING COSPIRACY THEORIES, BOSTON FANS HAVE A GREAT IMAGINATION.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GREEN-KILLER1000. Show GREEN-KILLER1000's posts

Re: NO ONE IN BOSTON (only in Boston) IS GIVING CREDIT TO THE SOFOCATING DEFENSE OF THE CHAMPONS IN THE FINALS.

lol!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Re: NO ONE IN BOSTON (only in Boston) IS GIVING CREDIT TO THE SOFOCATING DEFENSE OF THE CHAMPONS IN THE FINALS.

In Response to Re: NO ONE IN BOSTON (only in Boston) IS GIVING CREDIT TO THE SOFOCATING DEFENSE OF THE CHAMPONS IN THE FINALS.:
    lol!!!
    Posted by GREEN-KILLER1000

spel cheq are un guud ting!

Still expect us to believe you're a plastic surgeon?

SUFFOCATING.........CHAMPIONS

the lakers played great defense, haven't seen anything like it since the 90's Pistons.......NOW will you go away?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

The Laker defense was great down the stretch but it was made easier when Rondo wouldn't/couldn't shoot down the stretch and Kobe was able to stay in the paint and play help defense and pick up numerous rebounds. I don't know what was up with Rondo and it didn't help that Ray also didn't hit many shots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I think what he meant was give credit to the Lakers "soft" defense. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Hey Greenkiller, it sure is great to have you back!

I'm going to try and be #1000 on the Conspiracy thread...

Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: NO ONE IN BOSTON (only in Boston) IS GIVING CREDIT TO THE SOFOCATING DEFENSE OF THE CHAMPONS IN THE FINALS.:
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a0453c4ea-f683-43b4-87cc-05c4fbed2182&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:0453c4ea-f683-43b4-87cc-05c4fbed2182Post:c7577bbf-fae2-4fe8-b3eb-8b5a61cfd854 " />NO ONE IN BOSTON (only in Boston) IS GIVING CREDIT TO THE SOFOCATING DEFENSE OF THE CHAMPONS IN THE FINALS.: You are such a clown.  Maybe you should RED a book on occasion and work on your edumakashun .  Obviously pretending to be Kobe on your NBA 2010 XBox is not giving you the proper balance you require to be anything more than a burrito roller at Taco Bell.  But hey...  with your experience at rolling your own burrito twice daily, and the fact that it gets you out of mom's basement for 8 hours a day I suppose it's all good.  Keep up the grate comence !!!
    Posted by mustangbullitbri

Didn't you know he claims to be a plastic surgeon?

And now Elias, who swears Jerry West played in MN, is happy he's back.  Between the two of them they know Jack!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hard to get an offensive flow when the whistle blows every 3 secs against your team.

Still cant believe how bad Ray shot the ball... wide open shots too.  Laker defense on Ray was Fisher grabbing his shirt or hugging him yet when Ray worked him off a pick for open shots, he clanked them... over and over and over.  Mostly all good shots but Ray was putrid all series shooting but one game.
    Hey, Kobe is the only player that looked worse than Ray. What a hot dog, chucking up the dumbest shots over and over until Phil had to call time out and tell Kobe to STOP SHOOTING! lol  and what about Kobe in the presser, thanking his teammates cause he was too exhausted to do anything in the 2nd half.. translation: the pressure got to Kobe in game 7 especially and he melted.

Good thing Kobe is one of the nba's poster boys... getting the mvp such a joke, Kobe was MVP for the Celts in that series as I predicted.. his ego and ignorant shot attempts cause hes needs the glory could be the edge Boston needed..

Today, you read articles and watch interviews and youd think Kobe won the title single handedly.. truth is, he was atrocious and exposed as a ball hog determined to throw up moronic shots even if it meant losing the title.  Phils best coaching jos was when he called that time out and told kobe STOP SHOOTING!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

suffo·cating·ly not sofocating -- idiot!
    English is my second/third language.

Anyway, suffocating? Lakers are selfish team. Why use suffocating word in a team that never had this attribute?

You need lots of oxygen or you will be asphyxiated soon.
    El capitankiller, inhale my cuban cigar.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

68 & 69 is the answer, btw

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Man that was a long time ago!

Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

wat a H0m0

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Still expect us to believe you're a plastic surgeon? SUFFOCATING.........CHAMPIONS
    Posted by BirdandCowens

He COULD be a plastic surg. out in LA LA they (the lower strata) operate out of garage bays in back alleys.  you just never know.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Yes, the ref's were suffocating ;)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Spastic surgeon, more likely!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Haven't posted since we beat the Celtics in the finals. i will be posting on a regular basis now."

(last I checked you weren't actually on the team but...)

knock yourself out. I have you back on ignore and recommend others do the same. 

The post above is dead on: it's not hard to play good D when you have one roamer (Kobe) playing off his man the whole time. 

Time to let go of last season and focus on this season. By the way Bynum is gimped up again. If I were you I wouldn't count on him for much.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

I love green killer and elias b,

They give humor and really no real thoughts to this board.

Look at elias who thinks things appear naturally. And the past doesnt matter. Like he thinks theres no kids in this world and that adults matter. Thats how he sounds like when he says the 60's dont count but the 21st century does. lol....

Then you have green killer...The celtics still have more titles than your pathetic team...1 more title son...1 more title...Bow down to your daddy...1 more title....GOOOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLLL DYNASTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....celtics still have 1 more. YOU dont have the payrate to rate what decade is better than another...
    Heres the other thing about green killer. He will take what 1 person says and thinks its the whole fan base. We all know the sympleton thinking that is. Take a focus group of at least 10,000 fans before you say all believe in conspiracies...But didnt you laker fans say in 08 it was a conspiracy....LOL....but greek killer would say thats a cheep shot. Also as celtics fan we dont belive what some laker fans say like that kobe is 23 years old and fisher is 28. Or that the league owes la a title..LOL....If you say when the lakers win...YOU Cant say that...you dont have esp...Google esp...its not espn you simpleton..
    PS: greenkiller. teams dont score 100 points easy in the playoffs or finals...The celtics played better d than LA...its the celtics offense which didnt carry the load...The laker o was avg. 100points plus what did boston hold them to 90 something. While the boston o was at 94 ish and the laker o limited them 89ish...Thats not swarming. lets see more misses by green killer in 2,1...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Without Greenkiller on these boards, who would we laugh at?

Nothing more than comic relief.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

The celtics played better d than LA...its the celtics offense which didnt carry the load...
    Posted by DoctorCO

Hold on, the Lakers win and the Celtic offense wasn't efficient enough. Isn't that a result of the Laker defense?? Slap me with a wet fish but I'm pretty sure when an offense don't work, it's credited to the other teams defense. Oh and the Celtics averaged in the 90s offensively but were held to under 90 against the Lakers. Again their defense.

Honestly, think before you type! We already have one b&c that's challenged.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

Greenkiller1000

The only credit that should be given is to you and your spelling.  Great job!  U passss hgh schll?

Enough is enough.  Give it a rest.  You are a day late and a dollar short.  It is in the past and if we want to talk about the past then lets discuss how Boston has the most banners!

Start of a new season, what's done is done. 

LALA lander born and raised, GO CELTICS!!!

Sections
Shortcuts