NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!

The lakers defense is spectacular.  Bynum is rebounding like Shaq use to.  Artest has his confidence back.  Kobe is Kobe.  Gasol is turning into the black swan.  This is what happens when the Lakers play like the Lakers people. Teams get their a%& handed to them.  Im off to the san antnio chat room!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!

Laker troll, you must have got nothing better to do on a weekend! LMAO!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

Hey dude no one cares that the lakers are finaaly having a good game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! :   Is that fear i smell or did you just cr@p your pants after seeing win #7 in a row!!!
    Posted by lalakerman[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should go see Mike Wilbon,  he said the Heat hasn't beaten a good team all year.  Oh the Fakers have only beat half a good team.  Congrats they finally may be a team that is not crippled with injuries.  HAHAHAHAHAHAH

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Not today they are not

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Wow the Lakers finally play well against a good team and HERE COME THE TROLLS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! : Bro this isnt a dating website!!!! No one wants to meet you!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typical Laker fan, can talk, but cant back it up!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Why does anyone even bother to respond to this guy (child?).  He's been on my ignore list since his first post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think theres a good chance the Lakers dont get out of the west. The Mavs are scary, Spurs possibly & who knows how good the Thunder might be.

Considering the Lakers havent looked very powerful all season, it wouldnt be surprising one of those teams knocks them off. In fact, I think its probable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!:
    [QUOTE]The lakers defense is spectacular.  Bynum is rebounding like Shaq use to.  Artest has his confidence back.  Kobe is Kobe.  Gasol is turning into the black swan.  This is what happens when the Lakers play like the Lakers people. Teams get their a%& handed to them.  Im off to the san antnio chat room!!!
    Then GTFO......

Typical Fakers fan....show up when they win and crickets when they loose

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]Im off to the san antnio chat room!!!

Seriously, get a life. You feel the need to come here and brag about a game that your team should have won in the first place - and they did. But then again, I guess when your team is underwhelming all year, a pretty simple win is a big deal. Top that off with rubbing it in at the expense of the fans of the losing team, and that's the icing on the cake - the nail in the coffin. You need to get a life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Lakers need to show a lot more than this to get our attention.  This road trip coming up will be a good step.  If they win them all I give them a real good chance of getting to the western conference finals before they are eliminated.

What really happened today is the Spurs took the day off.  They still win the season series by the way.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]The lakers defense is spectacular.  Bynum is rebounding like Shaq use to.  Artest has his confidence back.  Kobe is Kobe.  Gasol is turning into the black swan.  This is what happens when the Lakers play like the Lakers people. Teams get their a%& handed to them.  Im off to the san antnio chat room!!!
    Until they go on their next losing streak.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Watch Miami beat them (Fakers) on Thurs.....as a matter of fact they're the only winning team Miami has beaten. lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

the lakers needed a statement game and they had one. congrats to them. lakers are starting to come together for the playoffs. heres hoping they dont get out of the west.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

[QUOTE]the lakers needed a statement game and they had one. congrats to them. lakers are starting to come together for the playoffs. heres hoping they dont get out of the west.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

Why??? It wouldn't be the same getting the 18th against anyone else.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

They are shallow, slow and in trouble. Out!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from matthew30093. Show matthew30093's posts

why do you feel the need to post that here? you could post that in the fakers room. now listen, in 2008 when bynum was hurt we knew we could beat you. last year was another story. i thought, before today, that san antonio had a fighting chance against us. honestly, a C's-spurs matchup would be great to watch! but after what you guys did today..... and the spurs believed this was their year, even though it took a buzzer beater tap in to win that one time in LA, SA got smoked today. i mean i want to see a rematch too but to lose back to back championships, that not the celtic way. i mean.... this will tie up the ring count at 17 people! and the lakers have won ALOT in recent years. we won the most of ours when there was only a few teams in the league. it just doesnt seem to be right that the lakers are actually and truly a class organization just like us. what a rivalry! and i believe they will sign superman from orlando (history does repeat itself) next!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

I  hate  the  Lakers, but  give  them  their  due.  Bynum  is  starting  to  look  awesome  and  Artest  is  playing  better.  If  Bynum  stays  healthy,  they'll  beat  the  Spurs  in  6  and  come  out  of  the  West.  I'm  concerned  about  the  Celts  getting  by  the  Bulls.  The  Bulls  are  2nd  in  the  league  in  rebounding  and  Rose  against  Rondo's  D  worries  me.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from matthew30093. Show matthew30093's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! : Why??? It wouldn't be the same getting the 18th against anyone else.
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]
    i believe you are right. you got a 50-50 chance that the lakers are coming out of the west every year. lets just hope that the lakers dont have 20 already by the time we are ready for our 18th. i dont know what we are gonna do, b/c we certainly dont have it this year and we are OLD! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

who gives a f#$@! the lakers finally beat the spurs(after three tries)and now they're going to the finals! its just ONE game. besides, if it was a series, the lakers would be down 2-1. gimme me a break.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! : i believe you are right. you got a 50-50 chance that the lakers are coming out of the west every year. lets just hope that the lakers dont have 20 already by the time we are ready for our 18th. i dont know what we are gonna do, b/c we certainly dont have it this year and we are OLD! 
    Posted by matthew30093[/QUOTE]
    We??? You are impersonating being a Celtic fan....but that's cool, you see, there at least 24 (or more) other teams in the league that wish they were old and had the 2nd best record in the league. How are the Fakers that much more younger than the Cs? 44-15 and we don't have it....why am I even reponding?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

i believe you are right. you got a 50-50 chance that the lakers are coming out of the west every year. lets just hope that the lakers dont have 20 already by the time we are ready for our 18th. i dont know what we are gonna do, b/c we certainly dont have it this year and we are OLD!  matthew

Great win for the Lake Show today but as Kobe said it aint nothing to get carried away with. If the Lakers maintain momentum and their current attitude, we win the west. Then bring on the east and the shot at the three-peat!

Sections
Shortcuts