NO QUICK FIX COMING!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

NO QUICK FIX COMING!!!

I HATE TO SAY IT BUT IT LOOKS MORE AND MORE LIKE THIS GROUP IS DONE. I THINK A SHAKE UP IS NEEDED LIKE MAYBE RAY RAY COMING OFF THE BENCH AND STARTING JEFF GREEN.REALLY NOT SURE IF IT WOULD HELP BUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS NOT WORKING.

CELTICS FIRST PICKUP IN OFF SEASON SHOULD BE A REBOUNDER PERIOD WE SUCK ON THE GLASS AND GIVE OPPONENTS TOO MANY SECOND AND THIRD SHOTS.. NOT MUCH CONFIDENCE IN THEM RIGHT NOW AND THIER CONFIDENCE HAS TO BE SHAKEN... SHAQ AINT COMING HE IS DONE 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: NO QUICK FIX COMING!!!

These guys need to look at themselves in the mirror. This playoff run, short or long, will define their careers. If they go out looking like a pompous group of old men, that's what they'll forever be known as. It's time to toss aside the egos, play as a team and trust. This run is about not giving in, to critics of the trade, to the young guns, to the media.
    If we can just limit careless passing, we've taken care of a lot of what's ailing us. Shaq or no shaq, playing careless, lazy ball won't cut it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It might upset Ray. If he can't get open then he should sit though.  Pierce at the two and Green at the 3 is worth a try.  The problem is you have Rondo not playing well and BBD not coming close to what he did up until a couple of weeks ago.

I think seeing Doc tonight said it all he look demoralized.  The addition of cra- players like Murphy and Pavlovich has destroyed the core of the team.

Remember we had Tony Allen, Nate, Marquis, and others all gone now.  Do you see Troy Murphy changing the terrible energy we are seeing right now?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

In Response to NO QUICK FIX COMING!!!:
    I HATE TO SAY IT BUT IT LOOKS MORE AND MORE LIKE THIS GROUP IS DONE. I THINK A SHAKE UP IS NEEDED LIKE MAYBE RAY RAY COMING OFF THE BENCH AND STARTING JEFF GREEN.REALLY NOT SURE IF IT WOULD HELP BUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS NOT WORKING. CELTICS FIRST PICKUP IN OFF SEASON SHOULD BE A REBOUNDER PERIOD WE SUCK ON THE GLASS AND GIVE OPPONENTS TOO MANY SECOND AND THIRD SHOTS.. NOT MUCH CONFIDENCE IN THEM RIGHT NOW AND THIER CONFIDENCE HAS TO BE SHAKEN... SHAQ AINT COMING HE IS DONE 
    Posted by TPETTEWAY1

I agree!  BBD and Rondo have been playing like crap.  Green needs to be more agressive and learn how to play D.    Ray can't get open.  I bet he misses Perk's screens.   CHemistry has been destroyed. SHame .  Jeff Green - Over-rated

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts