No regrets, love this team, thank you

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

No regrets, love this team, thank you

so much emotion right now. 5 years ago when this team got together, i was 11 years old and i wasn't really as excited as most of you were, because i never got to witness good celtics basketball. the red sox were my team, but then i watched opening night in 07 vs the wizards and the celtics immediately became my team. i cheered them on all year long and had never been so excited when they won the title. fast forward 5 years, and I'm 16 and ive matured a lot when it comes to watching sports. this team got me into basketball and taught me to always try my hardest in every aspect in life no matter what. they taught me to never give up no matter who doubts you. 2 years ago i was angry after the game 7 lost but now im not angry, im proud of everything this team did for our fans. it won't feel the same without KG or Ray around if they leave this year, but i appreciated everything they gave for us. i was a part of that Lets Go Celtics chant thursday night and no matter who is on our roster in October, I'll be doing that same chant on opening night. i bleed green, and i'd like to thank this team so much for their heart, determination, effort, and success.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: No regrets, love this team, thank you

-
    Amen, Brother. Amen.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Re: No regrets, love this team, thank you

Thanks Celtics for a great run that nobody, myself included, expected. We we're doomed from day 1 when we lost Jeff Green for the year, but this team still found a way to grind out wins when we needed them. Couldn't be more proud to be a Celtics fan.