No surgery for KG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

No surgery for KG

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/227740/Kevin-Garnett-To-Rest-Ankle-Injury-Wont-Have-Surgery

Reading the tea leaves, I think he's coming back. This medical stafff scares me though. I hope they don't say in Aug/Sept that he needs surgery.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: No surgery for KG

Thanks for the post - no surgery could also mean the opposite - he is not returning 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Yeah I guess that's the other way to look at it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Doc is coming back and KG is not.  An unlikely scenario.  KG and Pierce may both be back.  I would not be surprised to see them both come to the realization that they will play less minutes and accomodate salary so someone else can be brought in.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

Doc is coming back and KG is not.  An unlikely scenario.  KG and Pierce may both be back.  I would not be surprised to see them both come to the realization that they will play less minutes and accomodate salary so someone else can be brought in.

KG might come back if he breaks his promise that he will not play if Pierce is gone.

But Pierce will not come back.

Why?

Cheap owners.

Don't be surprised if the Celts waive Pierce so that they will only end up paying 5m instead of 15.3m.

Wouldn't that be what you would do, if you owned the Celts?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

we're better off without PP at this point. it's not a metter of cheap owners. it's a matter of doing what we can do to make the team better, either next year or the year after. PP does nothing for us now.

8. This post has been removed.