No team has come back down 0-3 in nba

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

No team has come back down 0-3 in nba

Read a red army tweet .... Melo has never won a game 6 . Also, melo has never been in a game 7. I read this forum everyday . I will not lie . I am only a fan of kevin. Been all my life. Ya I'm not old haha. Think we have a chance to do it. Everyone on this forum has tried  to fix this team. Myself included . I just think we need to stick together for the rest of the playoffs. All this complaining over the Internet is kind of ridiculous . One thing I would like to ask to fierce. who would be on the celtics instead of kg ? This year because your complaining about the money he is not worth. Who would be picked up in his place if he wasn't signed? I live in the real world. I talk with people about sports. Heat, laker,  knick, spurs , etc fans say they would take kg. I just don't get your issue lol

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Re: No team has come back down 0-3 in nba

My question was not answered

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to mike5says' comment:

My question was not answered

I don't see what other options are there.  If KG decides to come back, he will come back and will be welcomed.  Danny needs to clear his logjam of 2s and Bass to get a quality 2 and a 5.  Aside, I hope that Fab Melo would have evolved from completely useless to somebody who can play 8-10 mins without seriously hurting the team.  That way Doc can start giving him some time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I don't know if the Celtics can do it but I won't be surprised if they win tonight and force a game 7.  It would be great to see them repeat the Red Sox success in 2004.  It would also be against another NY team.  Although, I wouldn't even try to compare the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry with the Celtics/Knicks. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Only ten teams in NBA history down 0-3 have ever forced a Game Six. Now there are eight including the Celtics and Rockets.

Only three teams (1951 NY Knicks, 1994 Denver Nuggets, 2003 Portland Trailblazers) have come back from a 0-3 start to tie the series at 3-3 but none have gone on to win Game 7.

Records were meant to be broken ... In any event, the team that Fungus discredits "everyday and Sunday" have managed to become one of only 12 teams in NBA History to accomplish this feat.

I expect that if the C's win on Friday, and become ONLY THE 4TH TEAM IN NBA HISTORY to tie a series at 3-3 after going down 0-3, that The Fungus will jump back on the bandwagon.

But then again, what kind of fan says something like this;

"I was happy for the Knicks when they humbled the Celts by getting a 3-0 lead in the series."

If I didn't know any better, I'd think those words came from a Laker Troll ... ????

Wow a Celtic fan said that?  Your kidding I hope.  Since there are a few posts I have on ignore I would assume this came from one of them.  I guess if the Knicks win they would be overyjoyed.  With fans like that you don't need trolls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

If I were the Knicks I would be very very nervous. The ball is moving for the Celtics again, Terry and PP have confidence in their shots. The team looks focused  the last 2 games like that stretch they had right after Rondo got hurt...but this time Terry is contributing.

The Knicks are a jump shooting team and if those shots aren't going down early tonight the basket is going to get smaller and smaller as the game goes on. Keep it close and the pressure to close out the series mounts as the game goes on.

The garden will be rocking tonight!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

To  quote the great Kevin Millar, "You don't  want to let us win this game!"

11. This post has been removed.