No trades needed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

No trades needed

This team is about to go on a 12-14 game winning streak that will have people re-evaluating their playoff brackets. Bradley being back is infectious and changes everything. It will not be long before this team is top 5 in FG% against as well as PPG against. Let's keep the high energy alive tonight!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: No trades needed

In response to jam757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This team is about to go on a 12-14 game winning streak that will have people re-evaluating their playoff brackets. Bradley being back is infectious and changes everything. It will not be long before this team is top 5 in FG% against as well as PPG against. Let's keep the high energy alive tonight!!!

[/QUOTE]

If you're right, its amazing how a young kid can change the effort around, the better rotations etc... whats that say about the coach

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you're right, its amazing how a young kid can change the effort around, the better rotations etc... whats that say about the coach

[/QUOTE]

I have NBA TV and the guys on Game Time said Bradley allowed the other Celtic players to play the role that they're accustomed to.

Jason Terry was back in his normal role of 6th man.

Rondo doesn't have to defend the best guard of the opposing team.

KG and the other bigs have ample time to set up properly on D because of Bradley's ball pressure.

Come on, Karl, the Celtics didn't have a coaching change. Doc was coach before Bradley played this season and Doc is still coach after Bradley returned.

What was the difference?

It's Bradley, right?

If you use a scientific approach, the only variable that changed is Bradley. 

[/QUOTE]

My comment was to the poster saying Bradleys defense was infectious.. by definition in basketball terms, motivating to the other players....  therefore I prefaced my response stating IF that was true, whats that say about the coach... 

I do agree that Bradleys play helps the team in general defensively.. but disagree with your statement that Rondo defends the best guard on the opposing team.. many, many times Rondo has allegedly guarded a bunch of nobodys that have torched him and use of the word "defended" with "Rondo" is an oxymoron all too often

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

My comment was to the poster saying Bradleys defense was infectious.. by definition in basketball terms, motivating to the other players....  therefore I prefaced my response stating IF that was true, whats that say about the coach... 

I do agree that Bradleys play helps the team in general defensively.. but disagree with your statement that Rondo defends the best guard on the opposing team.. many, many times Rondo has allegedly guarded a bunch of nobodys that have torched him and use of the word "defended" with "Rondo" is an oxymoron all too often

[/QUOTE]

When Rondo and Terry were together on the court, it was Rondo on the best guard of the opposing team. That's what I meant.

Terry was starting when AB was out, remember?

[/QUOTE]

IM just saying whether its the other teams best guard or not, Rondo gets burned either way too often..  so it almost doesnt matter.. but I get ur point

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have NBA TV and the guys on Game Time said Bradley allowed the other Celtic players to play the role that they're accustomed to.

KG and the other bigs have ample time to set up properly on D because of Bradley's ball pressure.

Come on, Karl, the Celtics didn't have a coaching change. Doc was coach before Bradley played this season and Doc is still coach after Bradley returned.

What was the difference?

It's Bradley, right?

[/QUOTE]

thats exactly what I have been saying, especially concerning Terry. Allowing people to play the right role on the team. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Clearly bradley fits better with the first unit, and more importantly allows jet to come in and play his brand of bball, being the primary option for the 2nd unit.  Once he gets settled in to that role I believe he'll play like we're used to him playing. 

I still think we need another true center though, unless wilcox can come back.  What's his status again?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What was the difference?

It's Bradley, right?

[/QUOTE]

thats exactly what I have been saying, especially concerning Terry. Allowing people to play the right role on the team. 

[/QUOTE]

Bradley has made it all possible.   Doc can't get out on the court and do what Bradley is doing.  Bradley is making it possible for the defense to play better.  He is that good.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What was the difference?

It's Bradley, right?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bradley has made it all possible.   Doc can't get out on the court and do what Bradley is doing.  Bradley is making it possible for the defense to play better.  He is that good.

[/QUOTE]

whats funny is last nite bradley didn't play a lot of minutes,  but I saw the same intensity on defense with the other guys.  Bradley just made them refocus on what is important.  Our bench was awesome last nite.  No walking the ball up the floor, very few defensive breakdowns,  and they attacked.  The first team did no attacking whatsoever.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Still need a "BIG GUY" !!!

[/QUOTE]

Why?

Garnett plays well at center, and we have Collins, Wilcox, Sullinger, and Melo to back him up.

[/QUOTE]

Collins is horrible, Wilcox is injured, Sullinger is really not a back up for KG and Melo is not ready.  We need another big man. KG goes down the season is over, he needs some help.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

this is the storyline of last season. Rondo slacking off at the beginning of the season.  I have been watching the forum and people mention Bass. I am sorry to say but having Bass is an asset even if he is not performing his best. You know he is reliable (healthwise) and will turn it around at some point. He could come off the bench and Jared take over or let him start.. Bradley is the guy who has not taken things for granted. Just a blue collar worker and the guy we all wish Rondo was defensively speaking. Rondo has it but his desire is sometimes questionable. I said it from a beginning, this team as constructed is way better than last year. Its all on them...And yes, with two spots open, just bring a center. A contributor.. I like how everything is evolving now. We will see how they keep it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[/QUOTE]

IM just saying whether its the other teams best guard or not, Rondo gets burned either way too often.. 

[/QUOTE]

+1 and I am getting tired of watching him get burned. Wasnt Rondo a defensive type of guy a few years back? it seems like its all gone..

Sections
Shortcuts