No trolls will be seen here for a while: LAKERS ELIMINATED!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

No trolls will be seen here for a while: LAKERS ELIMINATED!

=)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: No trolls will be seen here for a while: LAKERS ELIMINATED!

In Response to No trolls will be seen here for a while: LAKERS ELIMINATED!:
    [QUOTE]=)
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

Good win by OKC.
    They are clearly the better team.
    LA needs to make personnel changes to compete again.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: No trolls will be seen here for a while: LAKERS ELIMINATED!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No trolls will be seen here for a while: LAKERS ELIMINATED! : yeah ... Trade Kobe before he gets too old and takes too many shots!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Dumb idea for many reasons.
    Not that you've ever had any good ones.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

They can't trade Kobe. He's the only player in the entire NBA with a "no trade" clause on his contract. LA will have to work with what they have for the next two years, which will be very hard given that they can't overspend anymore the way they used to before the new CBA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]They can't trade Kobe. He's the only player in the entire NBA with a "no trade" clause on his contract. LA will have to work with what they have for the next two years, which will be very hard given that they can't overspend anymore the way they used to before the new CBA.

Dirk has a no trade clause.
    Gasol will probably be traded.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Hey Mark wheres your pal bynum?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Mark wheres your pal bynum?
    Posted by Eddyd08[/QUOTE]

I don't know Bynum, sorry.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No trolls will be seen here for a while: LAKERS ELIMINATED! : Watch, learn and stay jealous ... we have plenty of manuevering while the Fakers have their hands tied until they part with Bynum or Kobe ... Nobody but Houston wants Gasol and L.A. had their chance and blew it ... LOL!!!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    Guess you forgot about all those Gasol for Rondo threads that were up on this board not to long ago.  I think somone named Fiercest started more than a few of them.  Where is that man??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

"Boston's run is over"  - Dude, it was the lakers who got eliminated tonight. Boston is moving to the Conference Finals, you know, one step away from yet another NBA Finals Banner?! Boston's run is hardly over...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to No trolls will be seen here for a while: LAKERS ELIMINATED!:
    [QUOTE]=)
    Suppose it's time to put their icons on some milk cartons
    along with the caption, "Have you seen this troll?"

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No trolls will be seen here for a while: LAKERS ELIMINATED! : Dude, don't cream your shorts thinking Boston will win a banner after beating the 76ers.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]
    Hey, let it play out Mark.
    Stranger things have happened.
    Like Bynum pulling down 4 boards tonite.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Is ok Mark

i have already posted and APB on Bynum and the rest of the Laker fans that come to pester us..LOL but hey enjoy the classic lyrics from Metha world peace oops i mean Ron ARtest

:D

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]I find it strange that all the players were huging and kissing at the end of the Laker-Thunder game tonight. The last thing I want to do after losing is hug my opponent.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't they hug? Many of them are friends.
    There's no hard feelings. OKC is just better.
    If LA walked off the court without congratulating OKC, you would have a problem with that too...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

My Lakers lost to a better team!!WAAA WAAA - Mark

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The Lakers are in a tough spot for a couple more years because Kobe is in denial about the aging process and is jacking up shots over getting his bigs involved. They'll make the playoffs but they can't contend for the championship for quite some time.

It's great to have (almost) all the Laker trolls out of here. As for Mark, the one thing that doesn't ring true, when I took him off ignore to see why he was compulsively posting tonight, is that the loss doesn't seem to have upset or hurt him. It's more evidence he isn't a true Laker fan. A true fan would be upset that their season ended and that their great superstar's career is winding down in an ugly manner. I know I'm always upset when the Celtics lose and I don't try to hide it. That's the price of being a fan, the highs and the lows. "Mark" isn't a fan so he rides the middle with a double barrel of snark.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I've said this before, I hate the Lakers and Kobe too, especially after the rape incident and then 2 years ago when in Game 7 he went 6/24 or 25% & was named MVP of the series. He'd been the goat had they lost !!!

BUT, as a basketball fan and I am many times biased toward the Celtics, I think that Kobe is the best since MJ...opinions welcomed on who any of you think is 2nd to MJ. He makes some of the most acrobatic avatar type shots that make that are incredible. He scored 38, 36 and 42 in the last 3 games and reason he’s a ball hog, is that no one is better shooting from the perimeter or driving to the basket on that team.  Even tired, he has a better chance of making the basket.  The only other prolific scorers are Bynum & Gasol & that’s because they are 7ft tall.  Our team has a number of perimeter shooters, Allen, PP, KG, Bass, Pietrus and Rondo too occasionally so we can spred the ball around.

OK, that’s my $.02.  Again, Kobe, much older now, is a gifted athlete and I bet he still could beat most people his size, not Durant, in a one on one. Yup, maybe LeBron would take him but driving to the basket he’s as good as Rose, Wade,Westbrook, Paul etc., in my opinion !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I’m glad the Lakers are eliminated firstly because I don’t want them catching us with rings and for another reason.  Other than game #1 when OKC shot 60-65% & this close out game which were both blow outs, the Lakers were in the other games & could have won them and might have won the series. Then I would have needed to sweat out their series with the Spurs.  Soooo, assuming we win the East, and although I’d like get revenge for Game 7 two years ago, for some reason they get up for us and did beat us twice this year, close games but they won because of rebounds.  Game 7 they did get gifted 37-17 foul shots.  But, I reiterate, their biggies, Bynum & Gasol, always seem to get them to outrebound us by 10-15 and although we may shoot 45-50% and they 35-40%, the extra chances give their mediocre perimeter shooters, other than Kobe,  more opportunities and although we seem to  outplay them, they luck out.  Soooo, I would not be confident if we were to face them in the finals keeping in mind that Game 7 would be in LA & the refs don’t want their tires flattened or they don’t want to be mugged, so you can be assured they would have gotten a lot of phantom just breathing on Kobe type foul calls !!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Even I hate the Lakers, why the world they want to trade Kobe who helped the organization to win five titles!!!  He is the legend of the organization!!

Kobe isnt going anywhere!!  There are alot of players that shoot too much such as Rose of Bulls, Lebron/Wade of Heats, Pierce of Celtics, Durant of OKC, etc.  That is part of the game, and they are all the best players on the roster!!!