No wonder there are teams interested in trading for Pierce

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: No wonder there are teams interested in trading for Pierce

In Response to Re: No wonder there are teams interested in trading for Pierce:
    [QUOTE]I still think that Ainge should move all 3. Get something real good now while they are hot then get junk when they really suck. Sorry fellas but this team is not going to win a champioship this year. Time to rebuild OR get some dam good return so we can sign Howard and Paul next season. Yes wishful thinking but it the way I would go.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]

Sorry but there will only be ONE team win a championship this year.  Wonder how many thought it would be Dallas last year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No wonder there are teams interested in trading for Pierce : You could not.  Pierce is playing so hard, I worry about how he can maintain this pace without getting some help with his ball handling duties.  I think what he is right now if it continues is more than Kobe could ever do. PP finds ways to beat you without being just a ball hog.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

What are you saying?  It does'nt take 35 shots to score 30 pts?  Or maybe he is actually doing it in the flow and not making HIMSELF the flow.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]I still think that Ainge should move all 3. Get something real good now while they are hot then get junk when they really suck. Sorry fellas but this team is not going to win a champioship this year. Time to rebuild OR get some dam good return so we can sign Howard and Paul next season. Yes wishful thinking but it the way I would go.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]

I agree this team winning it all would be wishful thinking,but I think Ainge should only trade Paul ,if he makes any trades of the big 4. Just let Ray and Garnet big contracts come off the books,and have some wishful thinking in signing Howard. 

I think theres a better chance of them signing Howard,and them making any good trades or winning 2 rounds in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No wonder there are teams interested in trading for Pierce : We got KG when KG was 31 years old. You didn't notice that we're 4-1 since Rondo was out? We even beat the Pacers without Rondo.  If KG becomes the 2nd best big man on the Celtics then we would be on the same level as the Bulls and Heat.  Pau Gasol solves 2 problems, low post scoring and rebounding. The 1.4 blocks per game would be a bonus.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

"...low post scoring..."

R  U  ILL...POOCHEE PAUWEE's  "X"  DROPPED HIS WEAKAAAZZZ

BECUZ HE COULD NOT MUSCLE UP THE BONE 

AT OR NEAR  HER UH , UH ...LOW-POST-AREA.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

DA isn't trading anyone! He would get his a hole ripped if he did. The Big 3 will probably ride off into the sunset after the season, well maybe!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No wonder there are teams interested in trading for Pierce : What are you saying?  It does'nt take 35 shots to score 30 pts?  Or maybe he is actually doing it in the flow and not making HIMSELF the flow.  
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

What I am saying is Paul is making himself the flow with a deft ability to pass out out of it if covered or someone else is open.  It is like what Larry Bird use to do in crisis situations.  Heroic basketball if it works.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No wonder there are teams interested in trading for Pierce : I never said Paul Pierce for Paul George. Ray for Paul George and a 1st round pick.

Re: PP to the Pacers???

posted at 1/20/2012 1:23 PM EST
    First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 1/28/2012
    In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers???:
    In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? : I want the pick too ... and whats wrong with Bass backing up Hansbrough?
    Posted by Mployee8

It would be a great trade for the Celts if Ainge can get Hansbrough, George, and a 1st round pick for Pierce.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Fiercest34 a week ago u were throwing all these trades talk blah blah blah.
    You were ready to ship our best player to indy.
    Now im starting to think u r a full of bowel movement who knows nuthin about basketball!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No wonder there are teams interested in trading for Pierce : Who ended up being the soft one in the 2010 NBA Finals Game 7, the one who grabbed 18 rebounds or the one in green who could only produce 3 total rebounds? 
    Do u really think kg will allow that to happen again???really!!! I mean ,we had that game but unfortunetly the reps help the lakers won that game and kg was alittle off that seasson from knee injury but if they are going to meet again im telling you kg will not allow that to happen again so yeah we would rather take kg than the soft pau!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No wonder there are teams interested in trading for Pierce : So you're notrade? How many accounts do you have? I don't remember asking you that question. I was talking to notrade. You forgot you're using a different username now? Ha Ha
    Dude I wouldn't use a Paul Pierce user name on this board,if I had another user name it would be about Larry Legend or Rondo.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No wonder there are teams interested in trading for Pierce : So who's the better player in 2012, KG or Pau Gasol?

I haven't watched any Laker games, so I can only judge Garnett fairly.

Sections
Shortcuts