Noah dislikes KG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Noah dislikes KG

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5789761

So now Noah wants to chime in on KG. What's up with these guys always crying to the press about KG? Let your game do the talking and stop trying to gain sympathy. I like Noah and think he's a good player. The NBA is full of soft guys who don't know how to trash talk and get offended about the anything. Who doesn't know KG is a jerk? I guess no one heard Bird, Zeek or MJ on the court. If any of these guys played in the 80s they'd be run out the league. The trash talk back then was brutal.

BTW, who is Noah calling ugly??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Noah dislikes KG

In Response to Noah dislikes KG:
    [QUOTE]BTW, who is Noah calling ugly??
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Who cares about what Noah thinks?  He is a good player and if he was on the Celtics would be a fan favorite.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I find it a little annoying that Noah cries repeatedly about KG

Villaneuva had no business sharing player trash talk, though.  EVERY former NBA player who's on TV backed KG up on this one - what's said on the court stays on the court.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

I am calling him ugly (Noah)

Plus, he wants NBA players on opposing teams to be a 'little sensitive' and show him the love?

No wonder KG sees him as an easy target for psych warfare.

Be a little sensitive! HA!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

In Response to Re: Noah dislikes KG:
    [QUOTE]Noah also dislikes haircuts. And dude you could stick that dudes face into dough and make halloween cookies. He puts the ug in ugly.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

The thing that is the most sad about Noah is that his mother is a model & he is ugly as sin. If my mother was a model & i was the ugliest professional basketball player in the NBA i would start towonder if God hates me.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Compared to Noah, Garnett is a supermodel. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

He was a big fan and KG hurt his feelings...he said "Be sweet" lmao what was he on that day? ... he may need to go do ballet or go bake some cookies

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolHandLk. Show CoolHandLk's posts

Noah calling somebody ugly is like Bill Gates calling somebody wealthy. 

"The thing that is the most sad about Noah is that his mother is a model"

She must have been a hand model or had an affair with Predator cause Noah is so ugly this past Halloween he had to trick or treat over the phone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

The fact that Noah is complaining about KG only shows that KG has gotten into his (Noah's) head. KG trash talks a lot and has a knack for psyching out his opponents. This early in his career, Noah is already crying out for his mommy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

[QUOTE]The fact that Noah is complaining about KG only shows that KG has gotten into his (Noah's) head. KG trash talks a lot and has a knack for psyching out his opponents. This early in his career, Noah is already crying out for his mommy.
    Posted by edcap99[/QUOTE]

Agree

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Noah is MUCH better looking than KG.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Haha. KG is mean to him in his rookie year? MJ was mean to Kobe in his rookie year as well. I hope Noah can become an elite player some years from now. KG trash talks on the court. No secret about that. However, Noah is also trash talking and crying, in public. Grow up man. Play your game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

You guys gotta face the facts.  Like him or not, KG is an A**hole on the court.  If you can think back long enough, Perkins used to get into it with KG back when they played against each other too.  I like it to an extent because it can be a distraction to an opponent if they're thinking too much about KG's antics but I personally think he takes the yapping too far.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

[QUOTE]Noah is MUCH better looking than KG.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

That was sarcasm, right? You can'r possiblr believe that. Noah might be uglier than Gasol- who was the NBA's ugliest player until Noah came along.

At least KG looks human.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I'm not gonna enter the debate of who is good looking or ugly.  But what I will say about Noah is that I'd be thrilled to have him on my team.  He doesn't back down against KG or anyone else.  He will be a good player and contributor to whatever success the Bulls have.  To me, you can't have enough guys like Noah or Varejao because they are 100% effort guys and they are tough and aggressive too. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Compared to Noah, Garnett is a supermodel. 
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Agreed!   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlgvt48. Show mlgvt48's posts

Red would be laughing at this one!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Think this will provide some motivation for the game?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

KGs chance to show him just how ugly he is tonight.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Four good looking guys:

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Noah would be a great Celtic back up.

My guess is that KG, his hero, let him down, but he would still love to play with his hero down deap.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I guess KG answered those questioins.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

sorry its like hte lberon thing  with his former teamates. its a game and during the game they are your enemy. why do you want to be friends with them. alrry bird did it best with magic.

Sections
Shortcuts