Noah's ark

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Noah's ark

As much as I like Noah & the young bulls, the master showed up and spanked the grasshopper.

Oh, it was a physical game last night. I like it...I like it. I said over and over, the Celtics key to the playoff and final is the physical games. I like big bad center like Shaq-JO-Baby & occasional Garnett.
    Pierce can be very physical too and he is not showing it right now.

Yes, I like Noah...very skilled and physical...a celtics type of player.
    We could have trade him for Scal ho..ho..ho..hooLaughing   we gave up Scal for nothing! heheheheheTongue out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Noah's ark

I would love seeing Noah playing for the Celtics as well!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

noah is a cryingbaby!always crying to the media so he can get notice because like KG said he is nobody!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

he meet with the press after the game? i would have liked to see that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Potging -- I know Pacquiao a big Celtic's fan.....ask him to post and tell us
    why he likes the Celtics instead of his home base LA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

In Response to Re: Noah's ark:
    [QUOTE]noah is  annoying like varejao....
    Posted by potging[/QUOTE]

It is to their credit that they are annoying. I would take either on my team. Not as starters right now but off the bench.

For me what is annoying is they are already big and ugly ....why do they have to add ugly hair?;-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Potging -- I know Pacquiao a big Celtic's fan.....ask him to post and tell us why he likes the Celtics instead of his home base LA.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Not all of us born and raised in LA drink the purple kool-aid!!!!!!!   I'm also a STL RAMS fan and have been a fan since I started football when they played in the LA Coliseum to even their departure to STL.  I watch Clippers games occasionally and I wouldnt call myself a fan, but I pull for them at times.  All other SO CAL teams suck-DODGERS, ANGELS, KINGS, DUCKS-sports I dont even watch.  I DONT LIKE UCLA or USC either. GO (LBSU)BEACH!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

[QUOTE]I would love seeing Noah playing for the Celtics as well!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]
    I think I would kill myself. F*ck Noah. I don't think I hate any player in any sport more than him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I hate Kobe far more and yes he would be a great Celtic.  The reason, his team first attitude.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I hate Kobe far more and yes he would be a great Celtic.  The reason, his team first attitude.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    Me too but the King of Nothing is closing in.  At least he produces without shooting and shooting and shooting and shooting and shooting and shooting.

Sections
Shortcuts