Norris Cole punched the Celtics in the grill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Norris Cole punched the Celtics in the grill

Pretty good effort by the Celtics but they are too old and slow to beat the younger and faster Knicks and Heat.
    It was like a lay up drill for LeBron and Wade most of the game.

What happened to Rondo on that one shot?
    He was one foot from the rim and shot the ball two feet from the rim.

What happened to Jermaine O'Neal?
    22 min, 1 defensive rebound, 0 pts, 0 assists, 0 blocks, 4 turnovers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: Norris Cole punched the Celtics in the grill

correction: 4 fouls, not turnovers for O'Neal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Last time JO had a good game George W was prez.....in his first term!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

ONE win over a terrible Jazz team, and all is well in laker land!!

You guys need to get a life and worry about your own team - they are in a lot of trouble!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Norris Cole punched the Celtics in the grill:
    [QUOTE]ONE win over a terrible Jazz team, and all is well in laker land!! You guys need to get a life and worry about your own team - they are in a lot of trouble!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with you.  So many annoying anti-Boston posters and the season just began.  I can't imagine why anyone would want to post on a site just to post insulting/rude comments.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

LA outplayed Chicago except for the last few minutes.
    LA was down by 2 to Sacramanto with 3 minutes left.
    LA destroyed Utah last night.
    They should be 2-1 and could be 3-0.

This is with them learning a new system and playing w/o Bynum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]LA outplayed Chicago except for the last few minutes. LA was down by 2 to Sacramanto with 3 minutes left. LA destroyed Utah last night. They should be 2-1 and could be 3-0. This is with them learning a new system and playing w/o Bynum.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Who cares?  This is a Celtics site located in Boston.  Who cares about LA or that they could have won instead of lost their first two games?  Why don't you go post on a LA site instead of Boston site?  Nobody cares ! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

susan, if nobody cares, why is every Lakers loss mentioned in threads?
    You do care, but you are just embarrassed by the Celtics.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]LA outplayed Chicago except for the last few minutes. LA was down by 2 to Sacramanto with 3 minutes left. LA destroyed Utah last night. They should be 2-1 and could be 3-0. This is with them learning a new system and playing w/o Bynum.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

But, you ARE 1-2.  That type of excuse making is like saying........IF that bogus foul was not called on Daniels, we would have beaten the Knicks.  Personally, I don't think that's the case, as I don't make excuses when we lose.  But, you seem  to be full of them.  Here's hoping those first two losses take away HC for you in the playoffs.  That would be nice!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IF that bogus foul was not called on Daniels, we would have beaten the Knicks.  Personally, I don't think that's the case, as I don't make excuses when we lose. 

Ugh!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]Like you're not embarrassed with your recent signings ... Keep it Real is right! McBoberts Kapono Murphy ???
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Very happy with the McRoberts and Murphy signings.
    Murphy is in much better shape then when he played for the Celtics.
    Not a fan of Kapono but he will be fine playing 5-7 minutes per game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Norris Cole punched the Celtics in the grill : Ugh!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Grow up, man.  You cannot cherry-pick me.  I don't make excuses.  We LOST to the Knicks. I was pretending to be a lakers fan for a moment and making an excuse.  Find ONE place where I made an excuse for a loss!!  And don't bother using that one.  Anyone who can read can see it was just an example - cherry picker!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Red-russ posted the following under the thread "Refs help Knicks to win!"

"The Knicks won becuase it was a close game, and they were the home team - watch the rest of the games and draw your own conclusions!!"

Posted 12/25/2011 at 3.34pm.

Excuse? Absolutely!

Consider yourself cherry-picked!!

Ugh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Norris Cole played point guard at Cleveland State.  I wish him well.  But ..........   That would be a mindblower if he turned out to be as good or better than Kyrie Irving, the overall top pick.  Especially going to the Heat and Lebron James.  Just one of the positions Miami needs to improve to become a dynasty.  Oh well, in Cleveland, we sportsfans learn how to adjust to broken hearts.  Some Cleveland teams have come close, but always miss the big enchilada.  Now you all know another reason why I root for Boston teams.  It feels good to support a Championship team at least once in a while.    

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Red-russ posted the following under the thread "Refs help Knicks to win!" "The Knicks won becuase it was a close game, and they were the home team - watch the rest of the games and draw your own conclusions!!" Posted 12/25/2011 at 3.34pm. Excuse? Absolutely! Consider yourself cherry-picked!! Ugh.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Nice try, but I have been saying that for 20 years.  Hubie Brown even said it on the air one night, "Playing at home in the NBA is the single biggest advantage in all of sports."

NOT and excuse, Tayshawn, we lost the game to the Knicks.........and, if you recall, the lakers got FOUR FT's in the last min of the game vs CHI.  Is it the refs fault that they missed all four??  NOPE, they just blew it.  Home teams have to blow it to lose it, because the refs will not hand the visitors the win.  Ask Hubie Brown!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lakertrolls should be ignored.  They are in denial of the death of their own team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Norris Cole played point guard at Cleveland State.  I wish him well.  But ..........   That would be a mindblower if he turned out to be as good or better than Kyrie Irving, the overall top pick.  Especially going to the Heat and Lebron James.  Just one of the positions Miami needs to improve to become a dynasty.  Oh well, in Cleveland, we sportsfans learn how to adjust to broken hearts.  Some Cleveland teams have come close, but always miss the big enchilada.  Now you all know another reason why I root for Boston teams.  It feels good to support a Championship team at least once in a while.    
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

How good was he at Cleveland State?  Wasn't he, like, the 5th or 6th PG picked in the first round?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Blame the refs= E X C U S E!!!!!

Red russ just got cherry picked!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Blame the refs= E X C U S E!!!!! Red russ just got cherry picked!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Who is blaming the refs?  They make their calls, no problem.  I'm saying they make different calls based on the venue (that means where the game is played, son).  We LOST to the Heat and we LOST to the Knicks.......they outplayed us.  It should not come down to letting the refs decide the game, because then the home team has the advantage.  That is a fact.  Happens in high school and college, too.  You have to BEAT the home team, it will not be handed to you.  I am not blaming the refs for either loss.  This discussion is clearly over your head, so you better just stop responding.  Stick to "Sup with DH going to LA?"

Oh, how is that going, btw?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Maybe the Celtics should stop fouling and flopping so much.
    They might get better calls from the referees.
    Rondo hits the floor if you graze his uniform.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Norris Cole punched the Celtics in the grill : Definitely agree with you.  So many annoying anti-Boston posters and the season just began.  I can't imagine why anyone would want to post on a site just to post insulting/rude comments.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Its quite simple, Faker fans know there team sucks and also know the Clippers are the best team now. LA is a city of band wagon fans, even ESPN 710 sports radio has said so. They do this to make themselves feel better, which is quite pathetic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Norris Cole punched the Celtics in the grill : How good was he at Cleveland State?  Wasn't he, like, the 5th or 6th PG picked in the first round?
    The league Cleveland State played in was not considered top level.  Norris Cole had outstanding stats at PG.  I think he scored 21 pts. against our Celtics.  We will just have to wait and see how good he will be.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" susan, if nobody cares, why is every Lakers loss mentioned in threads?"

It's an age old (and great) rivalry. That doesn't mean we enjoy interacting with trolls like you. 

A more interesting question is:

Why are you so obsessed with the Celtics that you're busy wasting your life posting here?

and

Why do you represent your franchise so poorly with your poor attitude and sportsmanship?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts