Not a Bulls believer.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

Re: Not a Bulls believer.

In Response to Re: Not a Bulls believer.:
    [QUOTE]Very, Not happy about the way we played vs a depleted Knicks team which you said would make us better. How????? Playing a team that doesn't defend even if their life depended on it????? We will face a team that defends now. In what did it help??????? As always WRONG AGAIN what ever you are calling your self today...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

You are so full of sheet, man! By sweeping the Knicks the Celtics get a weeks rest. More rest and some practice makes the team better, you moron!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Wasn`t this supposed to be a thread about the bulls?

Anyway, I`m a critical fan, too. I know Pierce, Allen and KG or not in their prime anymore. I know Rondo has some serious issues for a PG. And I know we were fortunate that Billups and Stoudamire picked up injuries.

But: I`m happy when we are winning. I`m happy when our plays have good games (like Rondo, Allen, Pierce and KG had in this series). I'm happy we have some days to rest and prepare against a strong Miami squad.

And by the way: The Hornets play without there second best player (and leading scrorer) and Paul is also not at 100%. Look what LA has done in a similiar situation like the Cs.

Finally: Paul, Williams, Westbrook and Rose were all lottery picks, they will not walk through that door. If Rondo could shoot like one of them he would not be in Boston but in a town like Toronto.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Not a Bulls believer.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a Bulls believer. : Don't count out Orlando yet! If the Magic win 2 in a row Game 7 will be at Orlando.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Why do you think they will win two in a row?  I realize the last game was very close, but I still don't see them winning this series.  Before this series started I definitely thought that Orlando would win this series, but the odds are against them. 

Sections
Shortcuts