Not adding a player or players earlier will be the Achilles this postseason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Not adding a player or players earlier will be the Achilles this postseason

Even adding someone now would require transition time....Shortened year, aging group, no available big men....just too late to put this all together I think.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Not adding a player or players earlier will be the Achilles this postseason

In Response to Not adding a player or players earlier will be the Achilles this postseason:
    [QUOTE]Even adding someone now would require transition time....Shortened year, aging group, no available big men....just too late to put this all together I think.
    Posted by Iceman4[/QUOTE]

This season will include one or both of the following things... 6 extra rounds of golf and or a top 10 pick in the lottery.... so not adding a player is about the absolute best thing that could possibly happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

So that means, according to His Dudderness, we won't be drafting a big man, since all the good ones are gone BY 10 (which means 1-9)!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Not adding a player or players earlier will be the Achilles this postseason:
    [QUOTE]Even adding someone now would require transition time....Shortened year, aging group, no available big men....just too late to put this all together I think.
    Posted by Iceman4[/QUOTE]

The biggest factor for the Celtics struggles this season was having Jermaine as their starting center.  If they had a decent center who could contribute their entire season could have been different.  It is also unfortunate that Wilcox will miss the rest of the season.  He was a great addition to the Celtics this season. 

Sections
Shortcuts