Not Bad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: Not Bad

and bosh sprains his ankle and is out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Lovin' it. LeQueens elbow will probably be hurting coming playoffs , so no stress there ! I just hope we'll be able to beat the magic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I wouldnt get too excited and overlook the Heat. They were the best team in the NBA for quite a stretch until Lebron got hurt. I cant tell you how much I hate saying that.

The Heat will still threaten us for HCA this season. Celts playing too many close games against inferior teams... and frankly, we may never be 100% healthy.. so it will likely be a dog fight and its possible we could be looking at the 2-4 seed.

How about the Bulls? They only 4 games back in loss column waiting for Noah to come back.  That team is getting scary and Rose..well, hes more a scorer than PG but his athleticism compared to last season has jumped off the charts. He looks unstoppable on offense and the BUlls will be a real threat come playoff time if they are all healthy.

Should be a great time on the playoffs.. nobosy will have an easy go of it to make it to the finals

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think what we've learned about the heat is that all three have to be healthy.  If one even goes down for the playoffs they're sunk.  Maybe even against a chicago or even a milwaukee.

The c's have shown much more depth and ability to absorb injury.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Heat should have won that game last night.  They made a huge comeback, and Wade got fouled on that last MADE 3 pointer.  Should have been a 4 pt play.  Rose saved CHI.  No one but Korver did a thing in the final 5 mins.

Regardless, they lost 3 in a row, so we will all have the unique pleasure of not listening to JJ The Hider for a few days.........................NICE!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Not Bad:
    [QUOTE]I wouldnt get too excited and overlook the Heat. They were the best team in the NBA for quite a stretch until Lebron got hurt. I cant tell you how much I hate saying that. The Heat will still threaten us for HCA this season. Celts playing too many close games against inferior teams... and frankly, we may never be 100% healthy.. so it will likely be a dog fight and its possible we could be looking at the 2-4 seed. How about the Bulls? They only 4 games back in loss column waiting for Noah to come back.  That team is getting scary and Rose..well, hes more a scorer than PG but his athleticism compared to last season has jumped off the charts. He looks unstoppable on offense and the BUlls will be a real threat come playoff time if they are all healthy. Should be a great time on the playoffs.. nobosy will have an easy go of it to make it to the finals
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
       No doubt the Heats recent losses are due to Lebron's injury, but the C's have been playing with key injuries all season long. I just hope both teams are in good health during the playoffs so the Heat won't have any legitimate excuses when the C's send them on summer vacation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We are better if healthy,  there is no question about it.  Healthy by the way means KG comes back playing like he did before the injury.  It can't be less.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Not Bad:
    [QUOTE]Heat should have won that game last night.  They made a huge comeback, and Wade got fouled on that last MADE 3 pointer.  Should have been a 4 pt play.  Rose saved CHI.  No one but Korver did a thing in the final 5 mins. Regardless, they lost 3 in a row, so we will all have the unique pleasure of not listening to JJ The Hider for a few days.........................NICE!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Wade and Rose, had a great battle of superstars in the last 5 minutes of the game didn't they!!  They were both unguardable!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I wouldnt get too excited and overlook the Heat"

I don't think anyone in this forum overlooks the Heat, though I think some get overly excited about them. They will be a worthy foe. I think the point is more to those who were panicking over the KG injury and advocating wholesale changes to the team. You get hurt, you win enough, you ride it out. We still have a good shot at home court. 

"Wade and Rose, had a great battle of superstars in the last 5 minutes of the game didn't they!!  They were both unguardable!"

Yep. Felt like Rose was really announcing himself in this game. He's headed towards the top five players in the game right now the way he is playing. Not really a pure point guard but kind of a combo of Wade and Deron Williams. He's excellent.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts