Not big on predictions, but WAS is my favorite to win the East.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Not big on predictions, but WAS is my favorite to win the East.

MIA will be down without LeBron

IND will be down without Stephenson

CLE?  as yet undetermined

WAS has Wall and Miller at PG

Beal and probably Rice at SG

Pierce and Webster at SF

Nene and Hump at PF

Gortat/Gooden/Blair at C

Seraphin and Porter as "extra" players............

That is one deep team, my friends!!  If they play to their potential.....watch out!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

Re: Not big on predictions, but WAS is my favorite to win the East.

If no injuries I think that team wins 55 games.

Very, very solid team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Re: Not big on predictions, but WAS is my favorite to win the East.

Agree, that team is explosive offensively.  I've always liked Webster, and wished we could've had him as Pierce's backup while he was here.  He is perfect in that role.

Wall is a lock to be a perennial All Star. Nene when healthy is underrated, Gortat is, again the type of guy I wished we had for the last run, Beal is scary, I mean he seriously could blow up and be a top 15 player...and soon!! Pierce as the grizzled, battle tested leader for these explosive young guys is so perfect it's like a movie.  

They have speed, size, toughness, rebounding, scoring from many positions, youth, AND experience.  i think they arent a great defensive team, but not terrible, and they may have problems sharing the ball. But Yeah, I will be pulling for them to go deep in the playoffs.