Not everybody thinks signing with Lakers is a smart move

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Not everybody thinks signing with Lakers is a smart move

I'm happy to be in Indiana," George said. "I'm happy to be where I am. If I was going to leave Indiana and come to the Lakers, it just wouldn't be a smart move for me."

OUCH!

Times are a changing....

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/396340-george-on-lakers-wouldnt-be-a-smart-move?eref=fromSI 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Re: Not everybody thinks signing with Lakers is a smart move

Bro, fannation.com?  Trx Smly120

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

When Paul George signs a contract extension with the Pacers, that would mean it's true a move to the Lakers would not be smart.

It's simple, if it's true that every big name free-agent wants to play for the Lakers, obviously Paul George would not sign a contract extension with the Pacers.

Maybe he would sign with the Laker if he was not a restricted free agent

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

[QUOTE]

When Paul George signs a contract extension with the Pacers, that would mean it's true a move to the Lakers would not be smart.

It's simple, if it's true that every big name free-agent wants to play for the Lakers, obviously Paul George would not sign a contract extension with the Pacers.

Maybe he would sign with the Laker if he was not a restricted free agent

[/QUOTE]

I think that LA is a quality destination and hence the Lakers have a significant advantage in attracting free agents.  But as long a Kobe is there, they are not coming.  I have seen games where Bynum simply stopped playing in open defiance of Kobe dominating the game.  Dwight was not ready to kowtow to the great Kobe.  What will the Lakers pitch, "Come and be the undisputed leader of the team?"  Will they have Kobe's permission to say that?  And after Kobe, free agents will think multiple times because they will going to a team with no assets.  The Lakers are in a very tough situation.  They really need to tank this year and hope that they get a quality pick.  That is their best prospect.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Three reasons to just say no

1. Mr. Pringles

2. Kobe

3. Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Dwight Howard couldn't stand the glare of the spotlight and Kobe's ego.  I think Dwight walking away from LA says as much about Dwight as it does about the current state of the Lakers franchise.  They will reload at some point if Bryant can be convinced that taking less is in the best interest of his team and his career.  We'll see about that one, not holding my breath. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

They may sign with LA, but play for the "other" team.....ha..ha..ha..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

1. Mr. Pringles

2. Kobe

3. Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!

Oh boy!  Here we go again the forum tool is out of the box!  Kid, guess you haven't heard or read up on your boys lately??  DA is spending like mad and over the salary cap for what?  Race to the bottom?  Celtics fans are in no position to be touting the failures of the Lakers.  If I recall a majority of the Celtics fans on this very forum were touting how great the C's were and how god awful the Lakers were....remember that going into the end of the season?  A refresher for your pin head, the Lakers finish several games over .500 while the highly touted C's on this forum finished with a .500 record and got into the playoffs because they were in the Eastern Conference.  I've already heard you lame excuses about how the C's won 2 playoff games and the Lakers got swept......I mean really, you hang your laurels on that?  Missingteeth

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

cant wait to see Bynum bulldozing your Kaman and out of GASol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

You can hear it now.

If Lebron does not sign with the Lakers next season, Laker fans would be saying something like maybe the Lakers don't want him.

HAHAHA

+1 

whos healthy on that roster btw?

steve?? blake hahaha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

Bro, fannation.com?  Trx Smly120

Im guessing its the only media outlet that cares to cover laker news anymore???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Is Nash coming back??? For another  midseason....lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. Mr. Pringles

2. Kobe

3. Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!

Oh boy!  Here we go again the forum tool is out of the box!  Kid, guess you haven't heard or read up on your boys lately??  DA is spending like mad and over the salary cap for what?  Race to the bottom?  Celtics fans are in no position to be touting the failures of the Lakers.  If I recall a majority of the Celtics fans on this very forum were touting how great the C's were and how god awful the Lakers were....remember that going into the end of the season?  A refresher for your pin head, the Lakers finish several games over .500 while the highly touted C's on this forum finished with a .500 record and got into the playoffs because they were in the Eastern Conference.  I've already heard you lame excuses about how the C's won 2 playoff games and the Lakers got swept......I mean really, you hang your laurels on that?  Missingteeth

[/QUOTE]

This should cheer you up......The Dismal Summer as a Lakers Superfan
    How is you summer going???

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dismal-summer-lakers-superfan-010400452.html

Sections
Shortcuts