Not Just the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Not Just the Celtics

Watching the Fakers and Grizzlies. The Grizzlie announcers can't understand with 2 minutes to go in the game why the Fakers have outshot the Grizz from the free throw line 24-5.   They said "we are taking it to the rim" all nite.   BTW the fouls are twice as many against the Grizz as well.  To top it off when the Grizz were up by about 12,  Barnes steals the ball, trips over his own foot and gets a breakaway , makes 2 free throws and then they hit a 3 pter.  A 5 pt possesion that was totally wrong and got the Fakers back in the game.
    And the trolls thought it was just the Celtics that complain.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

Re: Not Just the Celtics

In overtime Bynun get a rebound and fell none touched him and the ref calls a foul. Can't believe!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics:
    In overtime Bynun get a rebound and fell none touched him and the ref calls a foul. Can't believe!!
    Posted by jonrob777

30-5 free throw advantage for Fakers on the road.  Unbelievable

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Laker starters in a two overtime game have a total of 5 fouls called on the entire starting 5 while logging a ton of minutes.   Stern must have made the call.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Not Just the Celtics:
    Watching the Fakers and Grizzlies. The Grizzlie announcers can't understand with 2 minutes to go in the game why the Fakers have outshot the Grizz from the free throw line 24-5.   They said "we are taking it to the rim" all nite.   BTW the fouls are twice as many against the Grizz as well.  To top it off when the Grizz were up by about 12,  Barnes steals the ball, trips over his own foot and gets a breakaway , makes 2 free throws and then they hit a 3 pter.  A 5 pt possesion that was totally wrong and got the Fakers back in the game. And the trolls thought it was just the Celtics that complain.
    Posted by OneOnOne

These are the stupidest announcers ever. Barnes got tripped. Wow, what dumb homers Memphis has for announcers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Great road win for LA against a team that shot very well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Great road win for LA against a team that shot very well.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Without Randlolph and Gay, that is not very impressive!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics : Without Randlolph and Gay, that is not very impressive!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Are u more impressed with OKC losing at home when up by 11 with 3 minutes left?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics : Are u more impressed with OKC losing at home when up by 11 with 3 minutes left?
    Posted by Mark from Ct

I could care less - maybe I'd post something if we had and OKC trolls on our forum, but we don't -so..........who cares about the Thunder???????????????????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics : I could care less - maybe I'd post something if we had and OKC trolls on our forum, but we don't -so..........who cares about the Thunder???????????????????
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

You think they are unbeatable in the West.
    They have serious flaws.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Not Just the Celtics : These are the stupidest announcers ever. Barnes got tripped. Wow, what dumb homers Memphis has for announcers.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

yea he got tripped-by his own foot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics : You think they are unbeatable in the West. They have serious flaws.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

And YOUR team is suddenly the favorite???  NO flaws??  I thought you weren't going to brag until "we see what their roster looks like on the 15th?"

More meaningless drivel from you!!
    lakers cannot beat OKC four times, I believe is what I said, and I stand by it!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics :   And YOUR team is suddenly the favorite???  NO flaws??  I thought you weren't going to brag until "we see what their roster looks like on the 15th?" More meaningless drivel from you!! lakers cannot beat OKC four times, I believe is what I said, and I stand by it!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

There are no favorites in the West.

Miami and Chicago in the East.

How are Garnett and Steamer going to hold up through the playoffs? UGH!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics : There are no favorites in the West. Miami and Chicago in the East. How are Garnett and Steamer going to hold up through the playoffs? UGH!!!
    Posted by Mark from Ct

OKC is favored in the West, and if you can't even accept that, you are on ignore forever.
    MIA and CHI are favored in the East - NO kidding??  Wow, didn't know that!!
    KG and Steamer are NOT going to hold up in the playoffs, we don't really have  a chance unless we win the Division, and someone else beats MIA or CHI!!
    You are still delusional, and Mitch has two days to "transform" your lineup.
    How's the deal for Derrick Williams going these days?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics : OKC is favored in the West, and if you can't even accept that, you are on ignore forever. MIA and CHI are favored in the East - NO kidding??  Wow, didn't know that!! KG and Steamer are NOT going to hold up in the playoffs, we don't really have  a chance unless we win the Division, and someone else beats MIA or CHI!! You are still delusional, and Mitch has two days to "transform" your lineup. How's the deal for Derrick Williams going these days?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Derrick Williams won't be traded for Pau now that Rubio is out for the year.
    Is adding a pg transforming a line up?

By the way, so much for your Mike Brown stones theory.
    Steve Blake is playing the end of almost every game.
    Fisher didn't play at all at the end of the 4th quarter or either OT tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics : Derrick Williams won't be traded for Pau now that Rubio is out for the year. Is adding a pg transforming a line up? By the way, so much for your Mike Brown stones theory. Steve Blake is playing the end of almost every game. Fisher didn't play at all at the end of the 4th quarter or either OT tonight.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

ONE game, great!!  Let me know after five games...(that is the excuse you always use, by the way!!)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Like I said some things just never change (Excuses) Now making Excuses for another team. LOL!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

you coming back never changes either.  Wish both would change.

had to read.  back to ignore.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Like I said some things just never change (Excuses) Now making Excuses for another team. LOL!!!
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

So, talk to Elven32, who brought up YESTERDAY that if Bynum ( and Ariza, although he played) wasn't hurt in 2008 - FOUR years ago......you would have won.

We'll stop when your boy stops - how's that??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics : ONE game, great!!  Let me know after five games...(that is the excuse you always use, by the way!!)
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Almost every game Blake closes.
    I would know I watch the games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I've been on this board for 5 years and it's always a bunch of excuses but only when the Celtics lose.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I've been on this board for 5 years and it's always a bunch of excuses but only when the Celtics lose.

So.....the better team won in 2008???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I have always said the Celtics were the better team in 08 even if we had a 2 healthy Bynum's and 2 healthy Ariza's just like we were in 2009 and 2010.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I have always said the Celtics were the better team in 08 even if we had a 2 healthy Bynum's and 2 healthy Ariza's just like we were in 2009 and 2010.

Okay, and I agree with all that.  This current year, we shall see.  I think you're worse than last year, and you don't.

Hope one of us is right...but don't worry, even if it's me,  I won't rub it in your face......I'm above that!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Not Just the Celtics : Are u more impressed with OKC losing at home when up by 11 with 3 minutes left?
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Stop comparing yourself to the Thunder.  

Sections
Shortcuts