Not playing for a week

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Not playing for a week

In Response to Not playing for a week:
    I thought the Celtics played like they had been off for a week. Quite a bit rusty. Also the home court advantage helps because Miami got most of the calls. We really should have tried to win those games at the end of the season. I think we will do much better in the next game.
    Posted by Kirk6

Wow I feel a lot better now, I thought the rest was supposed to be a huge advantage.  Now that I know that it was nothing but an excuse for today's loss then I am convinced they will win game 2.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If they do win game 2 it will help prove that a week off gave us rust.

I don't know if that was to blame or not. we didn't come out with fire in the belly tho.

Same thing w/ the game vs. NY after our starters rested a week.

With a week off at the end of the season, a sweep and another week off the C's should have enough gas to not use their old legs as an excuse the rest of the playoffs w/ no back to backs.

They better win game 2.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

No excuse, just Kirk speaking the truth.  We should have won more in the last few weeks to get home court advantage.  That's coming back to bite us now.  

C's have to overcome this by winning game 2.  That's the burden we put on ourselves.   We can do it and I think we will because just as the C's woke up the 2nd half, they will be fully awake from the start in game 2.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

As a wise man named Fiercest once said, "The Celtics win Game 2.  Period."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

I will agree with you there Mac.  U should win.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Not playing for a week:
    A wise man also once said, "Happiness is putting Laker trolls on "ignore."
    Posted by Kirk6

don't forget the Pud and esp the DUD

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Not playing for a week:
    No excuse, just Kirk speaking the truth.  We should have won more in the last few weeks to get home court advantage.  That's coming back to bite us now.   C's have to overcome this by winning game 2.  That's the burden we put on ourselves.   We can do it and I think we will because just as the C's woke up the 2nd half, they will be fully awake from the start in game 2.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I also agree that the Celtics were the 1st seed for most of the season and then lost the 1st and 2nd seed with their poor play for the final month of the season.   I believe Rondo was mostly to blame for this.  Although, the entire team was playing poorly.   It might have made a difference if the game was in Boston, but their still were many bad calls by the officials.   

Sections
Shortcuts