Not scared of chicago at all.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Not scared of chicago at all.

In Response to Re: Not scared of chicago at all.:
    [QUOTE]You are not afraid of Chicago? To quote Yoda... "You will be, you will be..."
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

somehow that does not sound like yoda...shouldn't that be..."Be, you will"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

i wouldnt underestimate the talent of the bulls.

but i wouldnt underestimate the talent, playoff experience and spirit of the celtics more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Just my 2 cents, I never was scared or sold on the Bulls, and i also dont think the fact they are struggling with Indiana doesnt mean they arent a solid team. I just think they also are not the team that was rolling over people by 25 points...cuz in the playoffs , things slow down and you have to execute.  I will admit Rose is gonna do all he can to make this end quick, but everyone else is being outplayed IMO, because although Chicago may have the better starting 5, I believe Indiana has a better overall team, bench included.  I just feel with Indiana, outside of Granger, anyone could start or be a bench player..you could start Hans or McRoberts, and noone would question you...you have Rush who is just as good as Paul, and so on,...they just have a team of decent players who can all bring something, like Dunleavy with 3's./...so thats why they are playing tough against the Bulls, they should have stole atleast one, but the Bulls haev Rose who will bail them out, but lets see what he does in Indiana.

I was never scared of the Bulls.  They just had a nice stretch of convincing wins...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I really dont like the title of this headline.

If youre not scared of the Bulls.. then who else can you be scared of?

Pointing out the Bulls struggling with the Pacers... as of now they are up 2-0.  When the Bulls needed to get it done, their superstar did it. Hes the real deal.

They play defense, best record in NBA, best player in NBA, outstanding coach and good supporting cast.

IF we met the Bulls in the ECF's, we would be underdogs and derservedly so.

They are not a one man team but they can rely on one man to pull out games in the clutch... nobody has stopped him yet and thats enough to be scared about imo

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Yeah after seeing them play again against the Pacers and nearly fall I am not that worried.

Pierce will have to play light years better defense on Deng and Rodno can't be falling on his face when trying to cover Rose. When we play them its going to be who is going to play better defense? Plain and simple and that will play right into our hands. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

i dont think the celtics should be scared to play any team. it defeats the purpose.

after losing to a team, the celtics dont face that team with fear the next time they meet. they have revenge as their mindset. this goes especially with kg.

it is just us fans who are scared for the celtics to play certain teams lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

IMO if collison hadn't gotten hurt the pacers would have won last night.  Obviously you can't know for sure, but that's my feeling.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

[QUOTE]IMO if collison hadn't gotten hurt the pacers would have won last night.  Obviously you can't know for sure, but that's my feeling.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

yea, things couldve gone anywhere, but that's what i thought too after the game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]thats right miami is the favorite
    Posted by SportingGoods[/QUOTE]
    Yup, they sure are

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Celtics are still favored until someone beats us four times.
    lakers are also favorites until someone beats them four times.
    Everyone else is just a pretender until they prove it on the court!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

^ agreed...its still L.A. and Boston you have to go through...but people always get enamored with these up and coming teams every year.  How many years have we had to hear about Dallas bucking up and making noise? or Atlanta...even after their big trade...Dallas still will never make the finals...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Not scared of chicago at all.:
    [QUOTE]Rose is amazing, but can only go right. If a team defense can make Lebron look bad, Rose can get the same treatment. Lebron is actually a better passer than Rose and we handled him easily last year. What Rose does have is HEART. thats what makes him dangerous. He is a winner. He finds a way. Next on the list, does anyone remember how Shaq humilated the bulls last year in the first round? Thats right, Noah got owned by a 37 year old Shaq. Look it up. Then theres carlos boozer. let me say, he is the MOST OVERRATED all star in the NBA. After cheering for him wen he was on the Jazz and hopelessly watching him get outmuscled by who??!?! pau gasol. Boozer shrinks in the spotlight and will no doubt do it again. Biggest choker in the league. KG should have his way with boozer in a series. The scary part: Loul Deng.  He has the length to both Pierce and has improved his jumper. watch out for Deng. the second best player on the bulls. oh and keithe bogans.......who?! oh thats right the worst statistical shooter in the NBA. Its been proven he is the worst shooter who takes a starter's share of shots. So basically u got Rose who is a their superstar, but our team defense can stop anyone and Deng who always plays well against us. but the rest of this team is NOTHING TO FEAR AT ALL.  boozer and noah will be the reason they lose. KG and Shaq (a BIG if healthy) would abuse them. my thoughts on the most overrated team in the league. Miami is more dangerous honestly.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

I believe the last two times the Cs played the Bulls the Bulls held them below 80 points and scored more than 90 themselves and Rose destroyed Rondo each time......... put the pipe down.... crack is still illegal and obviously makes you think less than clearly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phillipston. Show Phillipston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Not scared of chicago at all. : I believe the last two times the Cs played the Bulls the Bulls held them below 80 points and scored more than 90 themselves and Rose destroyed Rondo each time......... put the pipe down.... crack is still illegal and obviously makes you think less than clearly.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

So, the regular season means that much to you Rosie's, huh?  Why didn't you ask about what happened the last time Dried Petal faced Rondo in the playoffs?  I remember.  Triple Doubles, squared.  Sure he's fast, but he ain't clutch.  Bring points per game, whatever.  YOUR GUY IS NOT A PLAYOFF GUY, OURS IS!  Kinda like when jordan( no need for capitalization anywhere) couldn't beat anything until Kobe's father was able to step in.  Yeah, the Knicks get Ewing:  End of the NBA as it COULD have been.

Sections
Shortcuts