Note to Che and Anyone Else from Slippery Sam

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Note to Che and Anyone Else from Slippery Sam

In response to Russell1's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Russell1's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Come on, CHE, you're doing it the cowardly way. I mean you're really going to let Dottie do the fighting for you?

i visit this forum daily to see if there is any new information on th Celtics, not to read insults. sometimes there is something of interest here, like today from slippefy sam. thanks sam

Yeah, right! 

You visit this forum everyday and that's your first ever post on this forum?

HAHAHA

Thankfully  I live in a free country to what I want. For your information Ive been here much longer than you. I choose to read and not talk crap like you.

Russell, you probably have other things to do during the day instead  of refreshing your screen every 30 seconds looking for a new post to pounce on with nonsensical banter. 

Its too bad some people cant evolve and recognize the hint others are offering that his days of obssession and attacks on this forum are boring and not appreciated.

I'm going to CVS to purchase an antifungal cream. I understand Fungus is contagious

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdyUKVBm_OI

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/originals/2013/02/07/20130207-russell-house-excerpt.nba/index.html

Sam,

Happy (belated) New Year to you and to the samsforum group. The links above are a couple of teasers I found on youtube and the NBA website about the Bill Russell inteview on NBATV that RosalieTCeltic was inquiring about. For those who don't have NBATV, I would recommend checking in with youtube since the full interview is likely to be posted there since most of everything on TV eventually gets there.

Best regards, futbal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlipperySam. Show SlipperySam's posts

Futbal,

Thanks for your response.  That was a nicely done interview.  Always great to hear the Russell cackle, and it's inspirational to be reminded about the continued devotion to the Celtics on the part of this fiercely independent man.

As I wrote on our own board, sometimes I wonder if the Celtics might have been the only organized group with which Russ has ever felt truly comfortable.

Take care,

Sam