NOW I GOT IT: CELTS WILL BE FINE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

NOW I GOT IT: CELTS WILL BE FINE!

after last nite, i am finally sold on the celts. call it delusional or reverse psychology. its clear the celts just cant put it all together but in spurts are still as competitive as anyone. these "bottom" teams that keep beating us are simply playing with house money as with minny or have everything to lose as with indiana in fighting for the 8th place. with rondo finally showing up (at least on offense and in hustle) and pierce being his old aggressive self, with a healthy jo to practice starting on wednesday and with both he and shaq to return around april 3rd, i like our chances. we scored 100 points for the first time in a while last nite as well. its just a little lull sprinkled in with some chemistry and confidence deficiency. every team has its ups and downs during the season, we just seem to pick the same down time every year.. oh well!

ray is going to start finding his shot again. kg has been our most consistent player for a while now so he will continue to be reliable. delonte is delonte, green is steady, nen should be even better once coming off the bench with less pressure, and baby will be better when playing under 30 minutes per game. this team just needs to put it all together in one big game as a team and that spark willl be there in a heartbeat again. i like the fact everyone is relatively healthy! i forgot about wafer. he could be back on thursday for san antonio! 

drum roll... i expect this team to show uo for SAN ANTONIO! count that as a VICTORY! we will be the hungrier dog as it will be throughout the playoffs. like the fact we havent peaked yet or shown all of our cards yet! come playoff time, we will be roilling into shape!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Re: NOW I GOT IT: CELTS WILL BE FINE!

In Response to NOW I GOT IT: CELTS WILL BE FINE!:
    [QUOTE]after last nite, i am finally sold on the celts. call it delusional or reverse psychology. its clear the celts just cant put it all together but in spurts are still as competitive as anyone. these "bottom" teams that keep beating us are simply playing with house money or have everything to lose as with indiana in fighting for the 8th place. with rondo finally showing up (at least on offense and in hustle) and pierce being his old aggressive self, with a healthy jo to practice starting on wednesday and with both he and shaq to return around april 3rd, i like our chances.  ray is going to start finding his shot again. kg has been our most consistent player for a while now so he will continue to be reliable. delonte is delonte, green is steady, nen should be even better once coming off the bench with less pressure, and baby will be better when playing under 30 minutes per game. this team just needs to put it all together in one big game as a team and that spark willl be there in a heartbeat again. i like the fact everyone is relatively healthy! i forgot about wafer. he could be back on thursday for san antonio!  drum roll... i expect this team to show uo for SAN ANTONIO! count that as a VICTORY! we will be the hungrier dog as it will be throughout the playoffs. like the fact we havent peaked yet or shown all of our cards yet! come playoff time, we will be roilling into shape!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

ARE U HAVING ONE TWO MANY LEMON DROP MARGARITAS  TONIGHT OR JUST INSANE!!!!  ITS OVER FRIEND!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to NOW I GOT IT: CELTS WILL BE FINE!:
    [QUOTE]after last nite, i am finally sold on the celts. call it delusional or reverse psychology. its clear the celts just cant put it all together but in spurts are still as competitive as anyone. these "bottom" teams that keep beating us are simply playing with house money or have everything to lose as with indiana in fighting for the 8th place. with rondo finally showing up (at least on offense and in hustle) and pierce being his old aggressive self, with a healthy jo to practice starting on wednesday and with both he and shaq to return around april 3rd, i like our chances.  ray is going to start finding his shot again. kg has been our most consistent player for a while now so he will continue to be reliable. delonte is delonte, green is steady, nen should be even better once coming off the bench with less pressure, and baby will be better when playing under 30 minutes per game. this team just needs to put it all together in one big game as a team and that spark willl be there in a heartbeat again. i like the fact everyone is relatively healthy! i forgot about wafer. he could be back on thursday for san antonio!  drum roll... i expect this team to show uo for SAN ANTONIO! count that as a VICTORY! we will be the hungrier dog as it will be throughout the playoffs. like the fact we havent peaked yet or shown all of our cards yet! come playoff time, we will be roilling into shape!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Well, I think you're making perfect sense.  Every team has to go through a slump at some point in the season. Well, at least that's the law of averages.  We hadn't had ours before this, and thank goodness we're getting it out of our system now instead of later.  I'm also getting the sense that the Big 3 are getting angry in a healthy way about these past 3 weeks.  The fire has been lit under them and that can only carry over to the rest of the team.  We'll get back to where we need to be!  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: NOW I GOT IT: CELTS WILL BE FINE!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NOW I GOT IT: CELTS WILL BE FINE! : ARE U HAVING ONE TWO MANY LEMON DROP MARGARITAS  TONIGHT OR JUST INSANE!!!!  ITS OVER FRIEND!!!
    Posted by lalakerman[/QUOTE]yep i always appreciate unbiased opinions from someone with lakers all over their username! it is the law od averages. san antonio was perfectly healthy all year long, now boom.. first parker, now timmmy and manu! it happens! they have lost a few games in bunches and soon will lose to the celts. all it takes is one game to get some confidence flowing. did your fakers not go thru the samething all the way to the all-star break? forget losing to the cavs, sacremento and others all at once? remember wanting tobanish bynum with artest? things happen! celts will be fine. you will not make me lose my confidence as we did not with yours earlier in the season! its a long season!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: NOW I GOT IT: CELTS WILL BE FINE!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NOW I GOT IT: CELTS WILL BE FINE! : Well, I think you're making perfect sense.  Every team has to go through a slump at some point in the season. Well, at least that's the law of averages.  We hadn't had ours before this, and thank goodness we're getting it out of our system now instead of later.  I'm also getting the sense that the Big 3 are getting angry in a healthy way about these past 3 weeks.  The fire has been lit under them and that can only carry over to the rest of the team.  We'll get back to where we need to be!  :)
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Now we've got two in the looney bin.

Sections
Shortcuts