NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's the best big that is waiting on deck and can be had for practically nothing and Doc won't lose many grey hairs putting up with Sheed's attics!  This is the time man.....here's the opportunity!  If you don't agree with me, you are a complete IDIOT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is he still eligible for the playoffs?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

could be the time if Kristic is down

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Yes he is we never traded his righs away. He is not under contract he is retired meaning the team that wanted him would have to purchase his contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

good timING! wasnt even thinking that. you are not an idiot! i am sure they would consider it. at best if at full strength, he will just be in there for the last 2 minutes  in first half and the last 2 minutes to end the third  and the first minute of the fourth. i can see us having him start as the fourteenth guy and bringing him in for murph if we run into the lakers or magic. great idea! he may be an even better option than a healthy krstic in the playoffs. you will get a motivated sheed who is ready for a ring. his outbursts and intensity may actually help this team for we tend to go into passion lulls! one more intimidator cant hurt. imagine having him in there with shaq at times or rotating them on a howard or bynum at times...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Like Sarah Palin would say: "Thanks, but NO thanks."

He was out of shape when he played a WHOLE season...how do you think he'll look if he came back with a few more games left in the season??

Puff Puff PASS...

Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

ID LOVE IT.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Waynestar...considering you are talking SP BS, your thoughts are bogus!  No go to the toilet and flush your political satire!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Waynestar...considering you are talking SP BS, your thoughts are bogus!  No go to the toilet and flush your political satire!
    Posted by Tabuckiss[/QUOTE]

Calm down lil homie! I'm no fan of SP at all!

Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Sheed would be a welcome addition, but we got to see how serious Krystic's injury is. Question is, is Sheed in shape?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Desperate times require desperate measures. But then again, Danny Ainge has been in desperation  mode all season. He proved that by signing Shaq and JON. Then once again by trading Perkins for the stiff known as Krstic (although Jeff Green was a GOOD pickup, not a great pickup). Yeah, bring back lazy 'Sheed. I'm sure he'll be the answer to all your problems. LOL!!!!!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]
    We just want him back so when Bynum does his usaual cheap shot we can knock him on his can. No harm no foul.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Dont we have just one game before Shaq is back?  I dont know how much he can play but hey , stick him out there and let J.O. come in early give what he can while Green is at the 4 and then Baby plays the rest of the half at C. Start Shaq again in the 2nd half, play him 4 to 5 minutes..same routine..  crash course it will have to be, but if his conditioning is ok, he is good, he knows the defense..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Just checking in to say, I always love a good "Sheed" thread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Isnt to late to add players, especially to be eligible for the playoffs?  It's a good idea, but no thank you!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

If he is in shape I say bring him back.  One thing about Sheed is he doesn't back down to no one.  Now that Perk is gone, we need someone that is nasty...that could be sheed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Sheed ran the Boston Marathon last year and finished in the top 10...of course he's in shape...Stephen A Smith guaranteed it...Stephen A was a huge Celtic lover last year during the playoffs and predicted a finals...aaah.....and a win...oops.....
    Anyways....Sheed is the way....ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!! 

Gary W....please call Sheed and get his interest and then call Danny!!!! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

The  way  the  Lakers  are  playing, we'll  need  all  the  BIGS  we  can  get.  I  say  bring  back  Sheed.  He  deserves  a  ring.  It's  questionable  whether  Shaq  will  return.  The  latest  is, " he  may  return  on  Sunday."  I'm  tired  of  hearing  Shaq  may  return  on  ...   I  hope  Stephen  A  was  right.  Bring  back  Sheed ! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Sheed would be a welcome addition, but we got to see how serious Krystic's injury is. Question is, is Sheed in shape?
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

If Kristic is a serious injury, Rasheed would be a good addition to this team.  Although, I am not sure how much he could contribute.  I posted many times that I wish he had never retired. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Desperate times require desperate measures. But then again, Danny Ainge has been in desperation  mode all season. He proved that by signing Shaq and JON. Then once again by trading Perkins for the stiff known as Krstic (although Jeff Green was a GOOD pickup, not a great pickup). Yeah, bring back lazy 'Sheed. I'm sure he'll be the answer to all your problems. LOL!!!!!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the "stiffs" numbers were just as good as the one traded. Oh and Jeff Green is better than Tony Allen or Marquis Daniels in a hearbeat! You have zero clue.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

Why? He wouldn't pass the drug test, first of all. I know you groupies are aware of Sheed's love of weed. Plus, he didn't fit in last year after a whole season. Now he's expected to come in AT THE TAIL END of the season and contribute? Next, we'll be hearing from the James Posy butt boys about how 'cheaply' we can steal him from the Pacers. Finally, who do the Cs cut to make room for this stiff? Geez!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

if krstic is truly done, we'd be looking at JO, shaq and murph as our bigs. wouldn't hurt to have sheed, even though i have never been a fan of his acquisition. i thought he was a huge bust last year. besides, can he even be added to the roster this close to the playoffs? i have yet to see that question answered. fingers crossed that krstic's injury isn't as bad as everyone says it looked. a healthy krstic is way more valuable than either murphy or sheed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Depending on the extent of Krstic's injury I'm sure Ainge would probably give Sheed a call. If Sheed is in any semblance of shape he could play 10 mins a game. The playoffs don't have back to backs and less travel so it's possible.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : I'm thinking the "stiffs" numbers were just as good as the one traded. Oh and Jeff Green is better than Tony Allen or Marquis Daniels in a hearbeat! You have zero clue.
    Posted by terrrapin[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

[QUOTE]Sheed ran the Boston Marathon last year and finished in the top 10...of course he's in shape...[/QUOTE]

Did Sheed really run the marathon?  I know he didn't finish in the top 10.  That's just not possible for any NBA player.  Maybe the top 10%, which in itself would be pretty impressive.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

We need Sheeds playoffs fouls....This team has noone that will lay the smack down to enforce the paint!  Its a pattern I've noticed all year....teams disrespect us in the paint cuz they are not scared to be hit...cuz we barely foul people... just make stupid plays on the ball to try to avoid fouling and end up with the call anyway but an and1 to boot,....This has to change in the playoffs.

This is why Kobe said he was proud of Bynum for protecting the paint when the got that flagrant...and it dont have to be a flagrant but how about a hard foul!  If anyone can tell me when the last time they saw it from the celts...I will give them 20.00

Oh, and also why L.A. was glad when we traded Perk.  I am not saying its why we are strugglin, but Hey, anybody can Hack...Scal used to be good at it...we just need to appoint someone,.,.cuz Baby is pissing me off with walking people off the shot thinkin it wont get called and the guys scores anyway...if someone gonna take foul shots , make them earn it for real and pay for it...!

Sections
Shortcuts