NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Last nights game looked like a lay-up drill in the first half. It was getting ridiculous the way the Spurs were walzing down the lane. The C's cleaned it up in the 2nd half though.

I think Sheed and Shaq would add some hard fouls.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

This all sounds great but,

a) Does he actually want to play? 

b) Is he in decent enough shape?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We will see.  You would think  they would have brought him in before this.

But with Murphy a bust and Kristic.  I am sure it will be checked out.

I love his toughness.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

In Response to Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Listen you turtle head.....get a brain and figure it out....shouldn't you be on your back somewhere with your short legs and short brain flailing about?  Go Sheed...
    Posted by Tabuckiss[/QUOTE]

Anyone proclaiming Wallace's come back is absolutely laughable. How about another stupid topic on this board!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Anyone proclaiming Wallace's come back is absolutely laughable. How about another stupid topic on this board!
    Posted by terrrapin[/QUOTE]

Truer words were NEVER spoken.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Yea..Turtle and Wayne should start a discussion on how much they love Kobe....please...do us REAL fans a favor and move West!  What Tabuckiss Heads!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

[QUOTE]Yea..Turtle and Wayne should start a discussion on how much they love Kobe....please...do us REAL fans a favor and move West!  What Tabuckiss Heads!
    Posted by Tabuckiss[/QUOTE]
    I've been a Celtic fan since the late 60's. Nice try though!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : I've been a Celtic fan since the late 60's. Nice try though!

I know right? It seems like Tabuckiss just BECAME a Celtics fan from his responses and childish rants.

Me on the other hand, I've been a Celts fan since the early 90's. The Reggie Lewis, Kevin Gamble, Ed Pinckney, Brian Shaw, declining Larry Bird days.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : I know right? It seems like Tabuckiss just BECAME a Celtics fan from his responses and childish rants. Me on the other hand, I've been a Celts fan since the early 90's. The Reggie Lewis, Kevin Gamble, Ed Pinckney, Brian Shaw, declining Larry Bird days.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

I feel ya. I went through the Curtis Rowe/Sidney Wicks years in the 70's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Desperate times call for desperate measures. This would be hilarious to see a frontcourt of Sheed, Shaq, JO and Garnett! They could play for the senior citizen league!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

kristic looks like he is done

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Turtle and Waynes World...as KG would say...."what's cha goin do?"  Please...you can't handle the TRUTH....PP and KG love Sheed!  You boys obviously are still living in la la land!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : I feel ya. I went through the Curtis Rowe/Sidney Wicks years in the 70's.

Remember this?? God I miss the "NBA on NBC" days...the GOLDEN ERA of basketball. Everytime I heard that theme song...words can't explain it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHTipbBLy1w

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING BACK SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Remember this?? God I miss the "NBA on NBC" days...the GOLDEN ERA of basketball. Everytime I heard that theme song...words can't explain it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHTipbBLy1w
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, yes!  You know, hearing those Reggie Lewis references gave me chills.  There he was, ironically, playing through an injury - with no one having a clue on how that willingness, that toughness would eventually kill him.

THIS is the theme that gives me all the warm fuzzies - NBA on CBS, from the 1984 Finals, Game 7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6XroCc66Eo

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

YES! Wake up and smell the coffee my friends.....I have been predicting the future since my days shooting the basketball in the peach basket with my father!  It CAN happen and WILL happen!  You young whiper Snappers need to hush and let us wise old REAL fans tell you the TRUTH....woo hoo!

Sections
Shortcuts