Now it's JaJuan's turn for some minutes at SF!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Now it's JaJuan's turn for some minutes at SF!

He is to frail for PF, but he should be able to guard tall SF's.

I would also encourage him to play his offensive game.
    (Can you run p n roll / p n pop with a SF? Hell yeah!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPzSTWi_jd4

You guys have got to stop bad mouthing Doc! He is the original spark to this resurrected Celtics club!

Saying the right things and making the right decisions to incorporate Bradley, Moore and Stiemsma.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Now it's JaJuan's turn for some minutes at SF!

JJ should be playing minutes tonight. He has looked explosive in garbage time on Monday.

Pierce is probably as tired as he can get going into tonight's game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Now it's JaJuan's turn for some minutes at SF!:
    [QUOTE]He is to frail for PF, but he should be able to guard tall SF's. I would also encourage him to play his offensive game. (Can you run p n roll / p n pop with a SF? Hell yeah!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPzSTWi_jd4 You guys have got to stop bad mouthing Doc! He is the original spark to this resurrected Celtics club! Saying the right things and making the right decisions to incorporate Bradley, Moore and Stiemsma.
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]YES,YES,YES, AND YES AGAIN !!!!   B I N G O !!!  JOHNSON NEEDS TO PLAY.... HECK WITH THE SCHEDULE THE WAY IT IS, AND AFTER THE PACERS SLEPT IN BOSTON LAST NIGHT (NIGHT OFF) AND WE FLEW BACK FROM FLORIDA, TONIGHT SHOULD BE ABOUT YOUNG LEGS !!!  IE: JOHNSON !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'd like to see some of that action

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

these young guys (moore, bradley, johnson, steimsma) might not star every night that they get substantial playing time, but getting this type of playing time is the only way that they can: 1) show what they can do, and 2) continue to get better.

i feel that this is especially true in this shortened and condensed season where there are far fewer practice days in which to evaluate them.

moore's stats did not look good before last night , but that could easily be attributed to playing garbage time and other short stints for a minute or two here and there.  with an extended period of playing time last night, he looked like and all star.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

does anyone relly know why he doesn't get the minutes that Moore is getting?...I mean, he was our #1 pick...I thought he came in with a very high ceiling after a four year college career....great athletic abilities....what am I missing....?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

...but no room for him in a swing rotation between SF and PF?.....heck, Chris Bosh is no beast, just an athlete...give JJ some minutes...even if it's only 10 minutes a night...he needs to see the floor...

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts