NOW THAT THE BRUINS HAVE WON, COULD THEY BECOME YOUR SECOND FAVE BOSTON PRO TEAM?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

NOW THAT THE BRUINS HAVE WON, COULD THEY BECOME YOUR SECOND FAVE BOSTON PRO TEAM?

Cant believe what i'm seeing with the bruins right now. about to destroy canuck in game 6 to go bak to vancouver. though they've lost all 3 games there thus far, they've all been close 1-foal affairs unlike the 3 games in boston. i think for just one game, tim thomas and our offense can put together a win. luongo is leaky. he can be had. i never really focused on the bruins before but its a good thing to see all 4 major teams in contention for rings in their respective sports. my order of prederence is: pats, sox, celts and then more closely by the bruins then by a mile by the revolution. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: IF BRUINS WINS THE CUP, WOULD THEY BECOME YOUR SECOND FAVE BOSTON PRO TEAM?

60 years a New Englander and never been able to stand hockey -- don't know why. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: IF BRUINS WIN THE CUP, WOULD THEY BECOME YOUR SECOND FAVE BOSTON PRO TEAM?

Why does Lebron ONLY order BONELESS buffalo wings???

BC He has a tendency to choke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Favorite teams in order:

Celtics
    Red Sox
    Patriots
    Bruins

I still watch all Bruins games, unless the game is the same night as Celtics.  My father was a big Red Sox fan, so when I was younger I watched and attended Red Sox games the most.  I became a fan of basketball in high school and started watching college and the NBA.  This has been my favorite sport ever since. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Does this thread really have to be re-posted 4 times? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In Response to Re: IF BRUINS WIN THE CUP, WOULD THEY BECOME YOUR SECOND FAVE BOSTON PRO TEAM?:
    [QUOTE]Does this thread really have to be re-posted 4 times? 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]
    Just a hockey fan trying to get some love. Guess I'll be watching the Sox tonight....lol.

Sections
Shortcuts