Now we all know, why doc is more focusing on beating the heat than the fakers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Now we all know, why doc is more focusing on beating the heat than the fakers

lol.

you're asking Atlanta to throw out their season in December. Ain't gonna happen. 

Revisit this closer to the trade deadline when/if their season is wrecked. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Now we all know, why doc is more focusing on beating the heat than the fakers

In response to The BIG TICKET's comment:

WE NEED JOSH SMITH!!!

Pierce(expiring contract) + Bass + Melo for Jsmoove and Zaza

Pierce has fallen off big time.  The Celtics know it,  but to move him would be a shock.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to The BIG TICKET's comment:

WE NEED JOSH SMITH!!!

Pierce(expiring contract) + Bass + Melo for Jsmoove and Zaza

Pierce has fallen off big time.  The Celtics know it,  but to move him would be a shock.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

2 words - NOT HAPPENING!!!

Unbelievable.  Some people just don't have a clue about the NBA.  Falling off big time?  Give me a break.  Superstar no,  very good player yes.  Of course one poster can't post about anything or anyone without a PP comment.  Can you imagine some of these guys if they were the GM of the C's? Our player rotation for the roster would move as quick as our player rotation for a game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

2 words - NOT HAPPENING!!!

Unbelievable.  Some people just don't have a clue about the NBA.  Falling off big time?  Give me a break.  Superstar no,  very good player yes.  Of course one poster can't post about anything or anyone without a PP comment.  Can you imagine some of these guys if they were the GM of the C's? Our player rotation for the roster would move as quick as our player rotation for a game.

That's how Rick Pitino worked.  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I would rather have Horford, if we are talking imaginary trades here.  I think there is NO WAY they move Josh Smith anywhere this year - he is the lure they will use to get DH to leave LA!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Pierce, very good player no, good player yes!  We couldn't get much of anything for him at this stage in his career, maybe a second rounder. May as well keep him and let him play out the string!!

Give me Horford over Smith any day!!

Sections
Shortcuts