2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Now you know why I want the Pacers in the 1st round

Crickets .....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

You need it lately!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I agree.  They go through stretches when they can't score.........they defend very well, but they can't shut us down for 48.  I like the matchup!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Fierce - No matter what the team to beat is the HEat...BUT, gotta love this team specially the way they are playing now..you gotta give them the chance that hey, they can still shock some out there including those Heat and I will say why. We can count with Bradley/Lee this year. That instantly takes away Wade. 2. We have people to throw at Bosh unlike last year..we were thinner last year.. and bench, we are better.. so..the only thing that power shifts is Lebron but its not impossible..

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I'm as happy with this win as the next guy, but we need to temper our expectations here a bit. The Celtics were very lucky to win this game. Even the Bobcat second string would score more than zero points in the final 4:36. If we're going to be relying on 11-0 runs for 4+ minutes at the end of games, we're in big trouble. The victory was a fluke. What pleased me more than the final result were the resilience and intelligence. This team doesn't quit, and it plays smart in critical situations.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to davidap's comment:

I'm as happy with this win as the next guy, but we need to temper our expectations here a bit. The Celtics were very lucky to win this game. Even the Bobcat second string would score more than zero points in the final 4:36. If we're going to be relying on 11-0 runs for 4+ minutes at the end of games, we're in big trouble. The victory was a fluke. What pleased me more than the final result were the resilience and intelligence. This team doesn't quit, and it plays smart in critical situations.

The Pacers have trouble scoring because they really don't have a go to guy, no superstar. That's why a 1st round match-up versus the Pacers is ideal for the Celts. 

I see us having an excellent chance of getting a better seed than six. The OKC game will set us back, but we are a tough minded team right now.  We will beat the Knicks or the Pacers.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

I see us having an excellent chance of getting a better seed than six. The OKC game will set us back, but we are a tough minded team right now.  We will beat the Knicks or the Pacers.

[/QUOTE]

I hope your right about the seedings,  but I just looked at the remaining games for us, the Nets, Knicks, and Hawks.    The C's and the Knicks have what looks to be a lot harder schedule remaining.  The Nets and Hawks schedule looks like a cakewalk compared to us.  The rest of this month is huge for us as April gets a little easier.  I think we have 13 games left this month and about 7 are against pretty good teams.  We sure have to take care of the games we should win,  with no letdowns.  If we somehow put together winning about 8  out of these 13 games it would be huge for us.

You haven't given up on us beating the Thunder have you?  I think the  past few years we have played pretty well there.  I live about 150 miles from OKC and would love to get some tickets to the game.  The Thunder and Spurs are my second choices after the C's.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

We have a tough schedule ... but nothing out of the norm. What has KILLED us are those early-mid season west coast trips. I think we're done with those. I have posted before that Celtics have a good record against eastern conference playoff teams. We will finish the season strong, I bet better than the 6th. 

So the issue with the 4/5 spot is a MIA matchup in the 2nd round?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Its really too bad - I was gunning for the Bulls to dig themselves into a deeper hole and then come back huge in Apr with Rose back and stun Miami in the first round (from the 8th spot).

I don't expect us to lose games in order to sit in thta 6th spot... is the 3 out of reach?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Its really too bad - I was gunning for the Bulls to dig themselves into a deeper hole and then come back huge in Apr with Rose back and stun Miami in the first round (from the 8th spot).

I don't expect us to lose games in order to sit in thta 6th spot... is the 3 out of reach?

Anything could happen, but I don't think so because of the schedules.  Hope I am wrong.  It pretty much depends on what we do the rest of this month.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

So Fierce34 ... Aren't you really saying that you were WRONG when you said the C's wouldn't get past the 1st round if Danny didn't upgrade the PF position? You made a huge stink about it but now you're trying to predict which seed will give us the best option for advancing to the Eastern Finals .... Hmmm, sounds like you're hedging your predictions again. Is DJ White that much of an upgrade (if at all) that you've abandoned your 1st prediction already? Hahaha, your playing both sides of the bet so you can't lose! I can hearing you now saying ... "Did I say that?" or "Was I right or was I wrong?" .... Flip-Flop-Flip-Flop .....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
     .... Flip-Flop-Flip-Flop .....

let me put what fierce always says ------------> BINGO ! for Flip-Flop-Flip-Flopping?    watch out, he will hide & use another name.

Oh, I came home from work and the FUNGUS FIERCE STILL POSTING.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I was wrong I thought the Pacers were to yong for us but last night proved me wrong no go to guy on that team

23. This post has been removed.