Nuggets PUNCH Lakers' GRILL All The Way To Europe and Below The .500 Mark!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Nuggets PUNCH Lakers' GRILL All The Way To Europe and Below The .500 Mark!

DH ejected by refs, and Lakers rejected by Nuggets!! 

What a great late Christmas gift!! Thanks Mitch!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Haven't seen the Lakers games lately.  Decided to see this one with my son (a Lakers fan).  I have to say that the Lakers perimeter defense was really weak.  The Nuggets scored a ton of points in the paint.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lakers on a roll?

Nuggets turned them into a Tootsie ROLL!!!

[/QUOTE]

It was gratifying (all the way around)!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

126 points? is it 1980 again? lol

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

Kobe vs. Lebron in the Finals?

More like Kobe vs. Iguodala for the 8th seed!

Who was that who said the Lakers will have a better record than the Celts by Christmas?

HAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

That was wheelchair34, and he shan't live it down!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

bloop/wheelchair you ok? lol

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ty put a crossover on Kobe that was a thing of beauty.

Rondo needs to watch that tape.

[/QUOTE]

Ty went by Nash like he was a statue

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

No sighting of bloogety and wheelchair, what a surprise. When the Celtics lose they are all over this board.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

http://nesn.com/2012/12/magic-johnson-says-clippers-not-lakers-are-new-showtime/

there is a new sheriff in town folks......DH is frustrated....you can see it in his body language and facial expressions....also in that dirty play......quite Bynum-esque.......meanwhile Kobe keeps trying to pad his point totals ("if I can't catch MJ in titles  I'll just go for the all time scoring record....even though we lose the majority of the time when I score 30 or more....after all, it's all about me.......just ask Shaq"!!)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I watched pieces of the game and watched the NUggets so quick and active on the offensive boards it was a thing of beauty.  Kenneth Faried at six-seven did anything he wanted inside he is so quick. 

It reminds you the Celtics needs not just size but a rebounding fool like Faried.

20. This post has been removed.