Nuggets Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Nuggets Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

Hopefully the trolls will go away....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I believe Spurs magic number is now 3.  How are the Mavs doing?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

No disgrace in losing the one seed but you just did.  Fakers complained like a bunch of cowardly babies.  Oh I forgot they are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Who cares yours just got worse  and we have the big 4.  Kobe may need some glasses after today's game.  He missed by feet not inches in the last minutes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

In Response to Re: Nuggets Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!:
    [QUOTE]Who cares yours just got worse  and we have the big 4.  Kobe may need some glasses after today's game.  He missed by feet not inches in the last minutes.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Oh boy!  This is how knowledgeable Celtics fans are!!  No biggie wheeling Shaq to the locker room. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Shaq has a muscle strain in his leg.  It's a leftover from carrying koME on his back all those years ago in LA!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]Shaq has a muscle strain in his leg.  It's a leftover from carrying koME on his back all those years ago in LA!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Nicely said!  So true...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Hopefully the trolls will go away....
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Trolls? What trolls? I'm sure my fellow Laker brethren felt the same as me. We didn't believe we would win out...but we were hoping. Regardless, the Lakers are playing their best ball heading into the playoffs and the Spurs have come back to reality. The long season is beginning to take a toll on the Spurs...and the Celtics. Phil has done an excellent job managing his players minutes. They'll be ready to defend their title.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Reality is a be-ich.

Losing to the Nuggets, Gasol with a sore knee,and Kobe shooting 30% with big numbers?

By the way, Duncan is back.  Reality it is a be-ich.

On the other hand, The Celtics finally are playing with one of their true big men, and the other will be back for the play-offs. ... Oh, and I forgot, KG is healthy this year.

Good luck Laker fans, your moment in the sun is slowly fading behind the shade of a Celtic tree.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

No big deal. 3 games in 3 1/2 days took it's toll on us. We will back on the winning track Tuesday night. We still have a 2 1/2 game lead on you fools and we own the tie breaker just in case we see you fools in June. Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Nuggets Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!:
    [QUOTE]HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    You've had this thread chambered for awhile. No shame in one loss after nine wins.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

[QUOTE]Reality is a be-ich. Losing to the Nuggets, Gasol with a sore knee,and Kobe shooting 30% with big numbers? By the way, Duncan is back.  Reality it is a be-ich. On the other hand, The Celtics finally are playing with one of their true big men, and the other will be back for the play-offs. ... Oh, and I forgot, KG is healthy this year. Good luck Laker fans, your moment in the sun is slowly fading behind the shade of a Celtic tree.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

good luck on finding your starting center!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reyes74. Show Reyes74's posts

Lakers lost because Denver played great defense. I like how Denver is playing after the Melo-drama trade. Lakers playing .894 Basketball after the All star Break is not too bad, you can't win them all. The important thing is that the Lakers will have homecourt againts anyone who comes out of the East which gives them a great chance to threepeat.

I live in Boston, but just came back from a brief trip to my native SoCal and Vegas. While in Vegas I noticed that the main players that handle the money (Billions of dollars in gambling money) are putting their bets in a Laker threepeat.
    Anyone who wants to put their money on any team from the east the Vegas people would gladly take that money away from you in a heartbeat..

Sections
Shortcuts