Nuggets vs Celtics 02/10/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Nuggets vs Celtics 02/10/13

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Pierce 27 14 and 14.

Thats a mans stat line.

Yeah it is... KG with 20 pts  18 rebounds... 6 assists and 3 blocks  now that a big mans stat line....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

JG 5-8 from the field - PP 6-18!!

Pierce 14 boards and 10 assists

Green 4 boards and o assists.

Pierce 6 of 18   Green 6 of 10... plus two huge shots

Right. but whats the point of mentioning a guy is shooting better than another guy without mentioning the other guy is outplaying him in other areas?

14 boards and 10 assists from your SF and people are throwing him under the bus. Both Pierce and Green played well this game.

Who was throwing him under the bus?

Oh I guess the Fg percentage comparison was just for people who dont have access to boxscores.  my bad.

Thats throwing them under the bus? people were stating the facts is all.. they said the same of KG.. who has 17 rebounds

YOu guys are right. Posting the comparitive shooting stats of Jeff Green and Pierce was not an insult to pIerces game today.

On the other hand when I compared Pierce's rebounding and assists to Green I was directly insulting Greens mother.

Case Closed.

Back to the game.

Snake... i always like your posts and perspectives but I think maybe its you who needs to chill some.... just saying.... ill leave it at that

People don't get that I am always chill on here. Most of the time I am laughing my azz off.

I like your perspectives too. I will drop it.

7-0 Snake, I guess our sample ize is growing by the game.......WHATTA GAME!

Right. thats kind of the whole point Rally. 

things get judged over time, not over two weeks.

We all know this.

Awesome game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

That was a big time win. WOW. Im speechless. What a game that was.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

They needed that win.  Nothing like winning a triple OT game.  Gives you great confidence and builds character.  A loss however in triple OT for a team this old drains a teams energy more.  The physical effects take longer to get over.  NEEDED THAT WIN!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Beat the NBA champs.... the Clippers and now the hottest team in NBA Nuggets..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Yes Great Win Celts..Go Boston....................

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

I LOVE that team we had on the court late. Bradley hustling, Green and Terry coming up cluth. KG being a beast. Pierce being the TRUTH. Sexy win right there very sexy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Wow, what a game! Up and down and up and down again. That moment AB took off, was really bad and almost cost us the game. But let us not forget: How many games does he has played! He is technically almost a rookie. Terry with a great start, a bad mid and a great end. PP and KG came up big in the end. We need another rebounder and another slasher more than we need a shooter.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I hope they have something left in the tank for tomorrow night.  I was looking for Gar Heard and Hondo out there tonight.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

Wow, what a game! Up and down and up and down again. That moment AB took off, was really bad and almost cost us the game. But let us not forget: How many games does he has played! He is technically almost a rookie. Terry with a great start, a bad mid and a great end. PP and KG came up big in the end. We need another rebounder and another slasher more than we need a shooter.

If this team can somehow get a quality big then it has a shot. I don't know how that is going to happen though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

This was truly a clash of the Titans. This was like the Thrilla in Manilla. Two of the best 5 teams in the NBA battled like Ali and Frazier tonight.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

This was truly a clash of the Titans. This was like the Thrilla in Manilla. Two of the best 5 teams in the NBA battled like Ali and Frazier tonight.

Almost have a heart attack! Great win indeed!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

JG 5-8 from the field - PP 6-18!!

Pierce 14 boards and 10 assists

Green 4 boards and o assists.

Pierce 6 of 18   Green 6 of 10... plus two huge shots

Right. but whats the point of mentioning a guy is shooting better than another guy without mentioning the other guy is outplaying him in other areas?

14 boards and 10 assists from your SF and people are throwing him under the bus. Both Pierce and Green played well this game.

Who was throwing him under the bus?

Oh I guess the Fg percentage comparison was just for people who dont have access to boxscores.  my bad.

Thats throwing them under the bus? people were stating the facts is all.. they said the same of KG.. who has 17 rebounds

YOu guys are right. Posting the comparitive shooting stats of Jeff Green and Pierce was not an insult to pIerces game today.

On the other hand when I compared Pierce's rebounding and assists to Green I was directly insulting Greens mother.

Case Closed.

Back to the game.

Snake... i always like your posts and perspectives but I think maybe its you who needs to chill some.... just saying.... ill leave it at that

People don't get that I am always chill on here. Most of the time I am laughing my azz off.

I like your perspectives too. I will drop it.

7-0 Snake, I guess our sample ize is growing by the game.......WHATTA GAME!

Your a fool if you think this team didn't need Rondo down the stretch and into the 3 OT's of a game like this.  They ran half court, pound the ball, run the clock down offense from the fourth on.  The only difference is they had Paul run  the point and had no one like Rondo who could or would take it to the hole to draw some fouls for easy points. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

And no blocked lay-ups from Terry, right?

Wow, you must have the last word even when you were punched in the grill twice? Just as you posted that the last time, AB was burned on a fast break. Please stop it, makes you look stupid. Did Ray defend Bryant or not tonight?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

If this team can somehow get a quality big then it has a shot. I don't know how that is going to happen though.

Like Milicic?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

wheres all the "Jason Terry must go!!" guys? hahahaha.

Disappeared when Rondo went down and we realized where the real problem was.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

Like Milicic?

No. they need a guy a lot better than Darko. I said Quality. Dalembert, Gortat.  both of those guys are MUCH better than Darko.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Really hilarious how some here would jump right back on the bandwagon after a great win like this.

Jeff Van Gundy to replace Doc?

Ray better defender than Terry, then Terry wins the game with a steal.

HAHAHA

Terry is 'da man tonight!!!  But, let's not get carried away and say he's a better defender than Ray.  Terry could NOT have given Kobe ANY trouble like Ray did today. 

But give Terry his props....he was huge tonight.  Love the win - true grit!  Love this team's spirity and fight.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

I'm with you Fierce. Give me Terry and Lee anyday over Ray at this point in his career. Terry and Lee fit this team, espically now, so much better than Ray would.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts