Numerous laker post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Numerous laker post

one is enough, it gives me a sour stomach.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Numerous laker post

We should be concentrating on Miami, Magic, Bulls, and others in the East, the Beast is in the East

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

People here hate the Lakers.  They could be 10-38 and you'd still see posts about them. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Hate or Fear - maybe a bit of both?

Enough already anyway - goods teams only worry about themselves, thinking they can beat anyone at any time.

Go Cs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

im sure FAKERS blogs arent filled with this many posts about the Celtics.  Some kind of fetish.  maybe they are actually FAKERS fans in disguise.  They can go to LATimes and post over there if they must discuss any aspect of the FAKERS!!!!  Or better yet...isn't there a forum for NBA talk on BDC?  USE IT!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Born and raised in LA and you root for the C's who is the real faker?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Jofc,
    Of course we hate the Lakers why can't you understand that.  I hate the Yankees almost as much. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

What up fitz????  LOL....I see we are never going to get past my being born in LA and being a Cs fan.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I'm a LA(STL) RAMS fan....and I hate Patriots!!!!  Let me know when you want to come on out to sunny so cal and I can show you around.  We have mountains, deserts, beaches all within hours of each other. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

Most of you probably have seen:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Boston-Celtics-and-San-Antonio-Spurs-would-make-best-2011-NBA-Finals-020111

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It was only last October and November that there were so many Laker trolls here posting and bragging about how great the Lakers were. Guess karma is a beach.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Why support a loser team like the Celtics? Sure they are winning these days but trust me, they will not win another title and after this year (if not the year after) they will go back to being a 24-58 type of team. 

Remember 2007? Those days are closer then they may appear...

Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"It was only last October and November that there were so many Laker trolls here posting and bragging about how great the Lakers were"

Yeah, now they realize that the Celtics are the least of their problems. The Lakers aren't coming out of the west without a roster move. 

The only Lakers troll I've seen posting a lot lately is JOFC and he just got a Ron Artest jersey and rap CD for the holidays so he's not ready to give up on his team yet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Numerous laker post:
    [QUOTE]Why support a loser team like the Celtics? Sure they are winning these days but trust me, they will not win another title and after this year (if not the year after) they will go back to being a 24-58 type of team.  Remember 2007? Those days are closer then they may appear...
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

SORE LOSER!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]" It was only last October and November that there were so many Laker trolls here posting and bragging about how great the Lakers were" Yeah, now they realize that the Celtics are the least of their problems. The Lakers aren't coming out of the west without a roster move.  The only Lakers troll I've seen posting a lot lately is JOFC and he just got a Ron Artest jersey and rap CD for the holidays so he's not ready to give up on his team yet.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Ugleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]People here hate the Lakers.  They could be 10-38 and you'd still see posts about them. 
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

Do you think that Ron Artest will be traded?  I have read that he is unhappy.  What do you or other Lakers fans think? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

concord: not only do i understand it, i expect it.  I was just explaining why so many lakers threads pop up.

jdm: good to see you representing socal, even if it's not in bball.  socal is the place to live.  best weather, skiing, surfing, all right there.

susan: i miss ariza.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]concord: not only do i understand it, i expect it.  I was just explaining why so many lakers threads pop up. jdm: good to see you representing socal, even if it's not in bball.  socal is the place to live.  best weather, skiing, surfing, all right there. susan: i miss ariza.
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

Why would Houston do that?  I really think people in LA over-estimate the value of their players to other teams.  No one wants Artest.  I think it has to be Bynum or Odom, or both.  No one wants Walton, or Brown or Fisher.........Blake just signed, Ratliff? Smith? Caracter? Ebanks?  No one offered Shannon Brown a contract in the off-season.........I maintain it will be Bynum or Odom, or no one!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

I'd be surprised to see any move involving either
    Kobe
    Gasol
    Artest
    Odom
    Bynum or
    Fisher

No need to hit the panic button.  Right now they're the 2nd best team in the west, 5th overall.  LA has a history of performing strong in the post-season.  that is, stronger than their record. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

The Lakers need to be in the Finals with the Celtics. "The Great Big Baby" needs to exact revenge on the Lakers and their big men.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Sore loser? Are you kidding??? I predicted the Lakers would lose the game against the Celtics since it would mean more for you guys than it would them.

I don't worry about the Lakers, they'll be fine. As sad as it sounds (even for me to say) they win when they have too. They do not play hard, game in game out even against formidable opponents like the Celtics. That said, whenever a fire is lit and they choose to play to their ability, they surprise the nay-sayers.

For example, tonight they play the team with the best record in basketball. It would not surprise me in the least if they show up for this one. In fact, I am going to go out on a limb on this one and predict the Lakers over the Spurs tonight by 10 points.

So don't count the Lakers out for this season just yet. If you look back at the end of last season, they were horrendous but still battled back and became the World Champions of Basketball.

Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Sore loser? Are you kidding??? I predicted the Lakers would lose the game against the Celtics since it would mean more for you guys than it would them. I don't worry about the Lakers, they'll be fine. As sad as it sounds (even for me to say) they win when they have too. They do not play hard, game in game out even against formidable opponents like the Celtics. That said, whenever a fire is lit and they choose to play to their ability, they surprise the nay-sayers. For example, tonight they play the team with the best record in basketball. It would not surprise me in the least if they show up for this one. In fact, I am going to go out on a limb on this one and predict the Lakers over the Spurs tonight by 10 points. So don't count the Lakers out for this season just yet. If you look back at the end of last season, they were horrendous but still battled back and became the World Champions of Basketball.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

We needed it worse than the Lakers?  You are insane.  The Lakers have beaten absolutely no one to date.  The Celtics have beaten every top team.  Now who really needed it?  Lakers at home, failed numerous times to win a big game, go out on a limb?  Give me a break.  If the Lakers lose tonight its Trade City because Mitch can see it. He already knows.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Keep dreamin' buddy...

...this is reality.

Cool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

It may have meant more to the Celtics going into the game, but I think the beatdown means more to the Lakers coming out of it. Magic and Laker management are talking about a trade to shake things up, but EliasB knows that's just a dream...who are those guys, Johnson, West,,,,they pale in basketball knowledge to EliasB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]concord: not only do i understand it, i expect it.  I was just explaining why so many lakers threads pop up. jdm: good to see you representing socal, even if it's not in bball.  socal is the place to live.  best weather, skiing, surfing, all right there. susan: i miss ariza.
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

Best drugs and laziest people.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]Keep dreamin' buddy... ...this is reality.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

Caption to photo: "Tainted Championship Still Celebrated by Gift Recipients"

Sections
Shortcuts