Numerous laker post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Numerous laker post

In Response to Re: Numerous laker post:
    [QUOTE]Sore loser? Are you kidding??? I predicted the Lakers would lose the game against the Celtics since it would mean more for you guys than it would them. I don't worry about the Lakers, they'll be fine. As sad as it sounds (even for me to say) they win when they have too. They do not play hard, game in game out even against formidable opponents like the Celtics. That said, whenever a fire is lit and they choose to play to their ability, they surprise the nay-sayers. For example, tonight they play the team with the best record in basketball. It would not surprise me in the least if they show up for this one. In fact, I am going to go out on a limb on this one and predict the Lakers over the Spurs tonight by 10 points. So don't count the Lakers out for this season just yet. If you look back at the end of last season, they were horrendous but still battled back and became the World Champions of Basketball.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

LIAR!

You never posted anything about the Celtics/Lakers game.

In Response to Re: Jerry West doesn’t think Fakers will be good for much longer. : You don't have to worry about the Lakers getting to the finals, it's the Celtics who you should stay worried about.

Forum Post: Re: Does any Celtic deserve to be on the All Star Team at 1/14/2011 1:08 PM EST
    Looks like Andrew Bynum might make the All-Star team this year...

Forum Post: Re: Home Court Advantage at 1/6/2011 3:13 PM EST
    Duke, your fellow C's fans are wisely urging you in essence not to count your chickens before they're hatched. The Lakers are still the team to beat - that's just the way it is regardless of their ups and downs - it comes with the territory.  

Forum Post: Re: Approaching the 1st Qtr of League Play at 12/7/2010 5:06 PM EST
    In Response to Approaching the 1st Qtr of League Play : The Lakers are the most enigmatic team in the league. They have the ability to play at an extrememly high level when they want to but who are also at times known for playing at the level of their competition. Die-hard Laker fans accept it - we're not happy about it but we know what kind of team we have. Let me give you an example, the last time the Lakers lost 4 in a row, that year they went to the finals. Last year they ended the season winning only 4 of their last 11 games. Do we worry about them sometimes, yeah but not this early in the season.

Forum Post: Re: Give Bill Russell a statue at 12/4/2010 10:47 PM EST
    When you watch the Lakers and Celtics, do you root for both teams? I swear your the strangest Lakers fan...

Forum Post: Re: Bill Russell and today's athletes at 11/30/2010 11:42 PM EST
    Your nuts...

Forum Post: Re: Bill Russell and today's athletes at 11/30/2010 7:22 PM EST
    ...oh yeah and Duke, please lay off the baseball comparison. It doesn't work for your argument as well as you think it does. Baseball (and especially the pitching position) is not a contact sport. Your point is moot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Sore loser? Are you kidding??? I predicted the Lakers would lose the game against the Celtics since it would mean more for you guys than it would them. I don't worry about the Lakers, they'll be fine. As sad as it sounds (even for me to say) they win when they have too. They do not play hard, game in game out even against formidable opponents like the Celtics. That said, whenever a fire is lit and they choose to play to their ability, they surprise the nay-sayers. For example, tonight they play the team with the best record in basketball. It would not surprise me in the least if they show up for this one. In fact, I am going to go out on a limb on this one and predict the Lakers over the Spurs tonight by 10 points. So don't count the Lakers out for this season just yet. If you look back at the end of last season, they were horrendous but still battled back and became the World Champions of Basketball.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

I still can't find your post where you said the Celtics would beat the Lakers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

You scare me...

I never said I predicted the loss on this board - I predicted the loss before the game to those whom I watched the game with that I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers lose the game since it means more to the C's than the Lakers.

Quit stalking and get a life.

Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Keep dreamin' buddy... ...this is reality.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

NO that is past tense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Elias my friend.....everyone I watched on tv (Espn) and every radio station I listened to (Rome, Patrick, etc) said this game was huge for both teams....Celtics wanting to make a statement after last year's game 7....Lakers wanting to make a statement after getting embarrassed on national television on Christmas Day....and getting to play their fiercest rival again on national tv....

so after the meltdown....first Kup then Magic suggesting trades...?  Artest reportedly wanting out...?  Jerry West (beforehand I believe) calling out the Lakers as an ageing team that cannot play defense....?

c'mon buddy.....there is trouble brewing here.....you better hope they beat the Spurs....we already have...as well as the Heat....twice!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]You scare me... I never said I predicted the loss on this board - I predicted the loss before the game to those whom I watched the game with that I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers lose the game since it means more to the C's than the Lakers. Quit stalking and get a life.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

I repeat:

We needed it worse than the Lakers?  You are insane.  The Lakers have beaten absolutely no one to date.  The Celtics have beaten every top team.  Now who really needed it?  Lakers at home, failed numerous times to win a big game, go out on a limb?  Give me a break.  If the Lakers lose tonight its Trade City because Mitch can see it. He already knows. Our brass wouldn't be talking about trades if the Lakers had won.  Quit trolling and get alife.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]You scare me... I never said I predicted the loss on this board - I predicted the loss before the game to those whom I watched the game with that I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers lose the game since it means more to the C's than the Lakers. Quit stalking and get a life.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

Who's in the wrong forum? Is this a Lakers forum? Who's stalking who?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH NO LIMBS, TROLL!!!

HAHAHA!!!

Sections
Shortcuts