O M G..Duke (3) loses to Mercer (14)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

O M G..Duke (3) loses to Mercer (14)

Duke chokes against Mercer 78-71

Mercer played extremely well, hard and tough...Duke looked like SH_T..

Insane stuff!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: O M G..Duke (3) loses to Mercer (14)

no kidding, I had duke going to the championship game. again just like in 2012 I had Missouri and Norfolk State knocked them out. I guess Warren Buffet will be keeping that billion after all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

no kidding, I had duke going to the championship game. again just like in 2012 I had Missouri and Norfolk State knocked them out. I guess Warren Buffet will be keeping that billion after all

I had Duke as well...I've never seen Parker loook so ordinary....all of Duke looked bad and Mercer gritty and good...what a well coached team...that guy, if he beats the winner of UMass/Tenn, will get a job at a much bigger school...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Some people had Hood going in the top 10 in the draft. He had 6 points. Will Jabari enter the draft ??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Makes me feel warm inside and believe in semi-miacles

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:

Some people had Hood going in the top 10 in the draft. He had 6 points. Will Jabari enter the draft ??

Probably not now...imagine that guy, on that team, on a mission  next year!??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Makes me feel warm inside and believe in semi-miacles

I hear you man....exciting stuff...it's why I watch these games..the upsets, close games, fans going wild...it's everything the pro game ISN'T

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Yeah if Parker and Embiid don't come this year then next years draft is going to be sweet. Hey. Do the Lakers have a pick next year? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

The point the talking heads are making right now is the fact that Mercer started 5 srs. who've been together all 4 years...7 srs. on the team in all...mostly all srs. and Jrs. on the squad...down the stretch Duke, freshman laden Duke, making mental mistakes, depending on the J and it cost them....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Yeah if Parker and Embiid don't come this year then next years draft is going to be sweet. Hey. Do the Lakers have a pick next year? 

Not sure about that...hope not...that's a bad group I'd love to see bad things happen to... :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

The point the talking heads are making right now is the fact that Mercer started 5 srs. who've been together all 4 years...7 srs. on the team in all...mostly all srs. and Jrs. on the squad...down the stretch Duke, freshman laden Duke, making mental mistakes, depending on the J and it cost them....

Very good points. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Next game, UMASS vs. TENN....GO UMASS!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Parker needs another year!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

Parker needs another year!!!!!!

After watching him today, I'd say yes

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

The potential draftees are tanking.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to billge's comment:

The potential draftees are tanking.

LOL...but like us, they aren't doing it on purpose..they are:

TANKING - WITH HONOR !!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah Mel, maybe they have been watching NBA games this year and think this is how you are supposed to do it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Not sure this is what you meant Melly but Parker is a morman and I just wonder if he will take time off for his mission? That would have to be figured into the equation if drafting him as well. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Freakin 14 seed! I was 16-0 in the billion dollar bracket until Jabrone Parker choked his season away! What a joke! If he comes out and the Celtics have a choice between fat boy Parker and any other player, I sincerely hope they take any other player!!!!! Smart is the best college player available, not named Embiid. Whatever you do Danny boy stay the hell away from the over hyped Parker.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

currently lighting my bracket on fire. day two and my champ is gone.

such BS. they didnt give Jabari the ball at all. thats why they lost, I'm telling you.

Jabari needs to run the offense from the low or high post to open up everything andmake his shot. 

such bs

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:

Not sure this is what you meant Melly but Parker is a morman and I just wonder if he will take time off for his mission? That would have to be figured into the equation if drafting him as well. 

Totally forgot.....wow, 2 years is a long time....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Freakin 14 seed! I was 16-0 in the billion dollar bracket until Jabrone Parker choked his season away! What a joke! If he comes out and the Celtics have a choice between fat boy Parker and any other player, I sincerely hope they take any other player!!!!! Smart is the best college player available, not named Embiid. Whatever you do Danny boy stay the hell away from the over hyped Parker.

I was really counting on that billion...oh well, back to balogna sandwhiches.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Right now on Felger and Mazz...Parker quoted as saying" Right now, my career is incomplete" as a result of today's loss...meaning he's seriously thinking of staying.....

Embiid also mentioned as saying he's staying another year!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Right now on Felger and Mazz...Parker quoted as saying" Right now, my career is incomplete" as a result of today's loss...meaning he's seriously thinking of staying.....

Embiid also mentioned as saying he's staying another year!

OK, sorry to keep harping on the Lakers but if he does not come out and Embiid/Wigigns stay in, it would really be a big hit for them. They have no pick next year and pretty sure they were counting on one of those guys bigtime. Just saying.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

Would be really surprised if he doesn't enter the draft. Too much money at stake, and he is already a top three lock. Hate to say it, but if he stays In college another year, he is just getting bad a advice.

Sections
Shortcuts