Obscenity

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Obscenity

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I wasn't here for 2 months, last May and June.

Show a post of mine from the end of the regular season, April 2012, up to after draft night. I wasn't here for the playoffs and on draft night last season. I only returned when you flushed me out. 

So again, show a post of mine from May to June.

I bet you can't do it because I never posted anything here for 2 months, not 2 weeks.

[/QUOTE]

Awwwww... and BDC missed FUNGUS so very much!

FUNGUS didn't post anything here for two  month (May and June) last year... but he could have w/o violating the terms of the lost wager.

He chose not to post,  no doubt (1)thinking/hoping BDC would fall apart because of his absence.... or(2) that Jamez would feel sorry for him, relent and not hold him to the bet after all.

Neither happened.

BDC did fine without him.

And Jamez stuck to his guns.

Once the terms of the bet kicked in (after the PO's were over), FUNGUS lasted two weeks before violating the wager, claiming that he had to return early to "defend his honor."

What honor, you may ask?

Maybe FUNGUS will speak to THAT obscenity.

But don't count on it.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Can you guys take your catfight somewhere else?   Soooooooo, tedious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I can't address the issue here....sometimes it can get very emotional on here.....but I will say that I think that ANYONE who archives someone's posts to use against them at a future date is a dangerous person.  Many of you are aware of my ridiculous 4 year argument with KingShaq/majicmvp/glasgowrangers.......this is a dangerous man.  After 4 years he refuses to admit it might even be POSSIBLE that the lakers wouldn't have Gasol if  Bynum never got hurt, despite my producing 9 articles that include quotes from Phil Jackson and Mitch Kupchak.  He then produced several posts I had written four years ago to "prove" his point, and said he "had many more archived........"

I can't speak for anyone else, but that is just a scary thought.  And if we are all Celitcs fans, I fail to see why we can't all get on the same page.  I disagree with many of the trade proposals on here....;.even if they make my team better.  Many people disagree with mine........I don't care, it's fun and I'm trying to make the team better.  This whole "betting "
     thing is unwinnable, because it can't be monitored.

Slow time of year, but let's just all cool our engines until the draft.

Someone might "win" if PP and KG leave,.........but don't we ALL lose??????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

fierce having trouble facing the  fact hes a liar and wannabe basketball know-it-all that I wonder has ever played the game. More the nerd type either posting relentlessly or studying/researching historical posts for fodder....

A sick dude imo... and everyone watched when he dishonored himself further by welching on his bet....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

fierce having trouble facing the  fact hes a liar and wannabe basketball know-it-all that I wonder has ever played the game. More the nerd type either posting relentlessly or studying/researching historical posts for fodder....

A sick dude imo... and everyone watched when he dishonored himself further by welching on his bet....

Like I said, Karl, what did I lie about?

You keep accusing me of a lot of things, but when asked to show proof, you run away!

Come on, a person who bashes Doc Rivers everyday, including Sundays, is not someone who is considered a normal person.

You got to be kidding, right?? SO many of your posts contain lies you ought to be ashamed to even ask that question... 

Try out this one... you made a bet last year... you lost..you agreed to not post on this forum for a period of time... but you reneged on your word...you lied!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

You got to be kidding, right?? SO many of your posts contain lies you ought to be ashamed to even ask that question... 

Try out this one... you made a bet last year... you lost..you agreed to not post on this forum for a period of time... but you reneged on your word...you lied!!

What other alleged lies did I post?

LOL  omg ur just too easy..

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

LOL  omg ur just too easy..

Too easy and yet you can't even show a single lie that I posted. 

Again, what did I lie about?

Show the post.

Oh, thanks for letting everyone know why ur profile is set to PRIVATE!! 

...now Ill sit back and watch you react like a trained chimp.. go on fierce, perform...entertain  me

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Karl

I'm known for being annoying, but not for lying. I don't brag about having friends at the NSA and can look up your IP address. 

Look up my IP address? oooooouuuuuuu u got me all shook up...

Sections
Shortcuts