Observation from the Game- Bucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Observation from the Game- Bucks

A game like this last year we would have lost.  The reason?   Green and Nenad.  We got 28 pts out of these two guys.  Normally when we have Ray, Paul, or KG struggling, we had no one to put it in the hole. Tonight we did.  Or defense picked up a little in the second half and started shutting down Jennings a little. Who did it?  Well Bradley actually started it by staying in front of him some. Rondo did a better job after that.  Rondo has got to be more careful with the ball.  He is flat out too careless with the ball. Ray was missing but you know at any time he can start making them.  Struggled all night but hit a couple big ones in the 4th.  Sasha I think will help us when we need him.  He plays defense and doesn't force anything.  Under control. 

Other than Bradleys defense he is pretty much worthless. Crouching over the ball he can't even see whats going on.  Hurry up Delonte of Arroya. 

A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN.

Bucks 34 pts in the second half.  Defense keyed this win even though second chance rebounds were killing us.  Murphy even played pretty good D.  He shows and gets back, same with Nenad.  When Murphs shots starts dropping its going to help big time.  AND IT WILL START TO FALL.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Observation from the Game- Bucks

Good take.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Not only last year, I think even before the trade the Celts would have lost this one because of lack of offense. The Celts needed offense, Ainge got it done!

In case some of the fans didn't know, Krstic is a 7-footer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Maybe, maybe not.

We will find out in June.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Good grind out win. Pierce was a monster. KG big plays on both end. Krystc's good hands are going to make him some $, cause he's going to be getting the ball and making easy shots, he also has good range. Green impressess on offense. A good win when all cylanders were Not firing. Take it and go home.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Observation from the Game- Bucks:
    Maybe, maybe not. We will find out in June.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime

We have KG, not even 5 pieces of Kendrick Perkins will equal 1 piece of KG.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Maybe, maybe not. We will find out in June.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime

Not sure who your talking too.   Find out what in June, that our offense is better?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

One what we do as well as any team is play without the ball. That number one reason we close out games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to Observation from the Game- Bucks:
    A game like this last year we would have lost.  The reason?   Green and Nenad.  We got 28 pts out of these two guys.  Normally when we have Ray, Paul, or KG struggling, we had no one to put it in the hole. Tonight we did.  Or defense picked up a little in the second half and started shutting down Jennings a little. Who did it?  Well Bradley actually started it by staying in front of him some. Rondo did a better job after that.  Rondo has got to be more careful with the ball.  He is flat out too careless with the ball. Ray was missing but you know at any time he can start making them.  Struggled all night but hit a couple big ones in the 4th.  Sasha I think will help us when we need him.  He plays defense and doesn't force anything.  Under control.  Other than Bradleys defense he is pretty much worthless. Crouching over the ball he can't even see whats going on.  Hurry up Delonte of Arroya.  A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN. Bucks 34 pts in the second half.  Defense keyed this win even though second chance rebounds were killing us.  Murphy even played pretty good D.  He shows and gets back, same with Nenad.  When Murphs shots starts dropping its going to help big time.  AND IT WILL START TO FALL.  
    Posted by OneOnOne

YEp yep.  It's good to have some other Celts that can be relied upon when some of the big 3 don't have it.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Observation from the Game- Bucks : YEp yep.  It's good to have some other Celts that can be relied upon when some of the big 3 don't have it.  
    Posted by rayallen1

I bet OKC would trade back today if they could.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Observation from the Game- Bucks : I bet OKC would trade back today if they could.
    Posted by OneOnOne

OKC would let the Celts keep the 2012 1st round pick if they traded back Perk and Nate. The 1st round pick is payment for giving Perk almost 9m per year.

HAHAHA!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

And I forgot, The Captain kept us hanging around when it looked like no one else came to play.  That furious slam got everyone going.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Pierce was THE MAN tonight.  Rondo was sleep walking - careless on offense and lazy again on defense.  Wild swings with Rondo the second half of the season. Ray was just off.   KG did his normal HUGE defensive play late in the game.   Krstic, JGreen did their thing and helped....these guys are really going to help, especially when West, Wafer, and Shaq are back.  I love the way Ray gets more rest now.

Murphy helped with a couple of rebounds but he's playing unfortunately like I thought he would - just slow and over the hill.  His shots aren't even close!  I hope he can pick it up and show me some of the offense many posters seem excited about.  I fear he just doesn't have it but I'm hoping I'm wrong.  Time will tell.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Pierce was THE MAN tonight.  Rondo was sleep walking - careless on offense and lazy again on defense.  Wild swings with Rondo the second half of the season. Ray was just off.   KG did his normal HUGE defensive play late in the game.   Krstic, JGreen did their thing and helped....these guys are really going to help, especially when West, Wafer, and Shaq are back.  I love the way Ray gets more rest now. Murphy helped with a couple of rebounds but he's playing unfortunately like I thought he would - just slow and over the hill.  His shots aren't even close!  I hope he can pick it up and show me some of the offense many posters seem excited about.  I fear he just doesn't have it but I'm hoping I'm wrong.  Time will tell.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I think your off base on Murp.  I thought a couple of his shots looked very good. The kind that his the back of the rim then the front and bounce out.  To me he is close.  He bangs down low and we need that.   I hope your wrong too.  We keep talking about Ray and Paul getting rest but every game you look up and they play 37-39 minutes.  The bench breaks down and they are right back in there.  Hopefully the hurt bodies will rememedy that.  We are running out of time to get them rest.  KGs minutes stay in the low thirties.  Its too late for Paul and Ray to get there.  We need to give them some big rest games.  A blow out would help

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

Very bad game by Rondo.  I'd say half of his turnovers were terrible passes.

I'm beginning to worry about his plantar fasciitis condition.  He looked less quick on both offense and defense than at any other time this season. and a lot less willing to turn the jets on.  It could have been just a bad game, so I'm not ready to hit the panic button yet.  

The whole team looked extremely sluggish through the first three periods - and I've never seen so many bad passes, dumb plays and fumbles by the starters before.  They looked like five Kendrick Perkins out there for much of game.

To play that badly and still win was fortunate.  I liked the way the turned it on and the end.  But that's a very, very bad habit to get into.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oleme. Show oleme's posts

Rono's still pouting.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Totally agree, we would have lost this game last year.

Pierce was huge and hes getting to the line alot. 

Kristic... well every time he puts one in I say to myself Perk would have never converted that.

Green added some points and hit that 3... hes slick and a huge addition.

What the heck was OKC thinking?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrue. Show mtrue's posts

I agree we might very well have lost the game - if it were last year.  We did not exploit the post as we could have in the 4th quarter.  KG, Jeff and Nenad were unstoppable on the box.  Our offese relied too much on jump shooting w/o first moving the defense to guard the inside.  Love what Krstic and Green are bringing to this team  -- really demonstrates the effectiveness of the big 3. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

hmmmm, will state it again... how come murph still has no FG and green still ZERO assists?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

hmmmm, will state it again... how come murph still has no FG and green still ZERO assists?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

It will come. Be patient.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

my observation was ---- if BOGUT played, we are toasted.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Observation from the Game- Bucks : It will come. Be patient.
    Posted by P34

...cause murp - sha & arroy are rejects....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Does it really matter?   Green is contributing big time now.  Where we would be without him in bench play since BBD is out.

Murphy is....well, I'm just not high on him.   But, he's a Celtic now so I hope his shot comes around.  But, it doesn't matter because he's in only a couple of minutes and the team is winning.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Observation from the Game- Bucks : Does it really matter?   Green is contributing big time now.  Where we would be without him in bench play since BBD is out. Murphy is....well, I'm just not high on him.   But, he's a Celtic now so I hope his shot comes around.  But, it doesn't matter because he's in only a couple of minutes and the team is winning.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

smoke something illegal and get high on him.  LOL    Be patient, I guarantee Murph is pressing and antsi.  The dude has never been on a winning team.  When he gets rolling look out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It's hard to argue with a communist.

Sections
Shortcuts