Observation from the Game- Bucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Observation from the Game- Bucks

In Response to Re: Observation from the Game- Bucks:
    [QUOTE]hmmmm, will state it again... how come murph still has no FG and green still ZERO assists?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Murphy is coming off a season of not playing and is obviously rusty, Green was brought in to do exactly what he is doing, fill it up.  He's not here to pass the ball, he's here to dunk it... it's hard to argue with results, and by results I mean wins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I am glad Perk got paid and wish him the best.  He would have made a difference last night, but I do believe that except for Miami and the Lakers , Krstic is doing fine.  The  Thunder Celtic trade helped both teams and it looks like the Celts may have the edge, but we still have not faced tough centers.  Davis and West will add signifantly to thils team and Carlos could be better than expected.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I am glad Perk got paid and wish him the best.  He would have made a difference last night, but I do believe that except for Miami and the Lakers , Krstic is doing fine.  The  Thunder Celtic trade helped both teams and it looks like the Celts may have the edge, but we still have not faced tough centers.  Davis and West will add signifantly to thils team and Carlos could be better than expected.  Thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]my observation was ---- if BOGUT played, we are toasted.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

We're without Shaq, West, and Davis. You play with the roster you have, no excuses. Doesn't matter who could have or would have played. Subjective BS.

Hetchinspete

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]my observation was ---- if BOGUT played, we are toasted.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]
    Interesting icon.  Does this mean you are against any trade that would bring Yao to Celtics?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think Green needs to be in there more and more.  If he becomes a consistent option on this team he will open up the big three.  I think the biggest challenge they face is how to find Green the minutes he deserves. He is too good to be used the way he currently is being used.  Any wonder how PP would do playing with the second unit at certain junctures? He would find it very easy to score like in bunches.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]I think Green needs to be in there more and more.  If he becomes a consistent option on this team he will open up the big three.  I think the biggest challenge they face is how to find Green the minutes he deserves. He is too good to be used the way he currently is being used.  Any wonder how PP would do playing with the second unit at certain junctures? He would find it very easy to score like in bunches.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
       Green has played a lot the past 2 games. I'm curious how Doc will keep his minutes consistent and at least 25 mpg. once Big Baby returns. Both are very good players and have different skills. I'm curious how Danny's going to manage their minutes. Both should get major minutes IMO. Fortunately Green is a 2 position player. I would like to see Ray and Pierce get more rest. Adding Green should help in this area.