Observations from the Couch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Observations from the Couch

It's time that management sat a couple of the Cs down for a heart to heart talk, first sit Shaq down and tell him his play as of late is boderline pathetic. For example, if you can't get a rebound please box your opponent out to allow perhaps a Celtic to try an get it (block a shot once in a while). Also stop missing chippies. Explain to Glenn, that he is not the 2nd coming of Dan Issel, buy some old NBA tapes of Sir Charles and see what got him in the HOF (finishing and boardwork). Tell him to use his girth! Tell Ray it's on him to run around in the 4th quarter and not get shots up...he is a future Hall of Famer so he can voice his dissatisfaction when they ignore him. Doc, the next time Rondo is getting blitzed by a D. Rose type guard try putting Marquis on that guard to at least slow him down. Tell Jermaine to list what exactly hurts on him and if his list is long...cut him a check and send him on his way. Delonte and Perk rest time is over...get back asap! Nate you're so lost ask Danny to invest in a GPS for you. Gonna hit the refrigerator now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Observations from the Couch

funny about nate. dont think delonte or perk are the ones not wanting to come back, its about the doctors! they get the final say. these are million dollar investments and careers you are messing with. again, with jo, you like most fans are so far off! they know exactly what ails him which is y they respect him are are cool with his PROGRESS so far. he is rounding into shape and WILL be there come playoff time. dont see where perk is going to play if both o'neals are healthy and are on their game. however your points on bb and shaq are spot on for now. i do like bb taking some jump shots but he tends to fall in love with it as opposed it being change of pace for the defense... like your point with quis taking over for rondo for defense in certain circumstances. ray is ray. the look for him but sometimes crappp happens!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

My observation is this team is playing at its worst of this season.  I am troubled how bad they look.  We need to put it in perspective however. The last  two years we have opened with this type of record and then started playing poorly right about this time last year. We are of course are injured but this is the Rockets losers of five straight. You jump on them like we did to Toronto and never let them in the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I just hope this doesn't last the entire second half of the season like it did last year.   Let's get it together soon rather than trying to turn it on in the playoffs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Observations from the Couch:
    [QUOTE] dont see where perk is going to play if both o'neals are healthy and are on their game.

Perkins is better than both the O'neals when healthy..soo the question should be i dont see where one of them is going to play wen all are healthy. besides you can more JO to the 4 spot if needed.

Sections
Shortcuts