Odom wants out of Dallas and into Green!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Odom wants out of Dallas and into Green!

In Response to Re: Odom wants out of Dallas and into Green!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Odom wants out of Dallas and into Green! : I want to keep Paul.  He is still effective as a player.  If a trade of great value is out there of course it should be considered, but logic dictates it won't happen.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Regarding the talks about trading PP. Firstly, as one who is the 2nd highest scorer in C history and one who suffered through some lean years before he became one of the Big 3, I too feel he should retire a Celtic. However, I would ask him if he'd like to play his remaining 2-3 years in his home town and I mean a trade only to the Clippers..WOW...what an addition to Paul & Griffin.  Not only that, he'd compete against the hated Lakers alot more frequently and the trade might really put them over the hump to be truly better than LA.  And wouldn't us Celtic fans love it that the Lakers wouldn't be Numero Uno in Tinsle town.  I live in SF and go to GS games and listen to "Beat La, Beat La" as they hate them as much as Boston fans. In sports bars when Celtics play Lakers, I would guess that 75% at least of GS fans root for Boston.  Now would they give us Mo. Williams in a straight up ?
    That way we have Rondo, perhaps, to get a Biggie or wait for the draft.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Odom wants out of Dallas and into Green!:
    [QUOTE]For Bigs why get stiffs like Kaman or old guys like Gasol?? I would take Varajeuo(sp) in a heartbeat(dont know his contract #'s) but he is a hustler who boards and plays D, can be a pest and gets in the head of some good players(Ray Allen) and has developed a nice 12 footer to go with it. He is young and would fix a lot of problems we have. Runs the floor Well. Did not play last night so they want to move on from him
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    This what they should do. Varajeo would clear the boards and put back shots and transform the way we play.  Of course I am assuming he is healthy when he comes back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

khloe and lamar take BOSTON? lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I concur on Varajeao. He's always been one of my favorites. The problem is I can't fathom why the Cavaliers would move him. He's a perfect fit for that team as it rebuilds, plus he's signed to a reasonable contract.

Irving and Varajeao make a great young nucleus. That's two elite players at the toughest positions to find. Add another good player or two through the draft and in free agency (with the Antawn Jamison money), and Cleveland could be a top 3 team in the East by 2014.

12. This post has been removed.