OF ALL THE NEW GUYS NOT NAMED JEFF GREEN, WHO WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT IN THE PLAYOFFS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

OF ALL THE NEW GUYS NOT NAMED JEFF GREEN, WHO WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT IN THE PLAYOFFS?

i  took out green for its obvious he wil get the most opportunities and its clear that he is an impact player. with the other guys, they all could end up contributing. so assuming we are fully healthy and at full strength finally from shaq to JO and all 15 guys are ready to go, who will make the biggest differnce? what will our rotation look like? which 3 will not dress most nights? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: OF ALL THE NEW GUYS NOT NAMED JEFF GREEN, WHO WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT IN THE PLAYOFFS?

krstic, arroyo, murphy in descending order of impact

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: OF ALL THE NEW GUYS NOT NAMED JEFF GREEN, WHO WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT IN THE PLAYOFFS?

I have a feeling about Arroyo  he going to get some action. When he played international ball against Lebron and Wade he was off the charts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

Offensively, I think Krystic will be a decent asset off of the bench.  Arroyo will be a big upgrade at the backup PG position as well since he won't shoot the ball as much as Nate and work the ball around the offense (much the opposite of Nate "Shoot a pull up 3 with 20 seconds on the shot clock" Robinson). 

I don't expect much out of Murphy and Sasha off the bench.  Sasha will keep his head above water on defense, but I don't expect much offensively.  Murphy might grab a few boards, but I don't expect him to get much time with Davis and JON coming off the bench. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Arroyo is playoff eligible?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I think it's clear that Krstic is that guy. Now he needs to maintain his effort. I was a doubter at first. He is rapidly making a believer out of me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: OF ALL THE NEW GUYS NOT NAMED JEFF GREEN, WHO WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT IN THE PLAYOFFS?:
    [QUOTE]krstic, arroyo, murphy in descending order of impact
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Those three and it wouldn't surprise me if Sasha did something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdeuZPE3uCA&feature=related
    He destroyed the Dream Team
    Arroyo was the best player on the court that day in Athens. I would love to see him with the fire he has when playing international ball in the NBA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: OF ALL THE NEW GUYS NOT NAMED JEFF GREEN, WHO WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT IN THE PLAYOFFS?:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdeuZPE3uCA&feature=related He destroyed the Dream Team Arroyo was the best player on the court that day in Athens. I would love to see him with the fire he has when playing international ball in the NBA
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Wow I didn't know he was capable of that kind of stuff.  Great find.  He will find a groove in Boston simply because he will get to handle the ball, something he didn't do in Miami.  Miami is going to look stupid for letting him go.  JMO.

A good free throw shooter and can hit the open jumper.  Not in love with the 3 which is good.   Delonte can just back up Ray now.  I have been wanting a decent backup PG for 2 years.  Maybe we finally have one.