Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller.

Ithink Moultry is the best option,but i have to say that i have not seen them playing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller.

In Response to Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller.:
    [QUOTE]Ithink Moultry is the best option,but i have to say that i have not seen them playing.
    Posted by international[/QUOTE]

They will have no chance of getting Zeller or Moultry..... possible on Leonard but he would be my last choice of the 3.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller.

Moultry looks like a player with upside...would love to get Perry JOnes..looks like a another Odom..which may not be too bad..but we need tomove up to get him..I think danny would be wise to move up in this draft...if can...but if keeps going after the AB's of the draft, ok by me...Big Defensive players with lots of potential to build around...need some scoring too...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Arnett Moultrie hands down, but he most likely will not be there when we pick. Either way, DA needs to go for size in this draft, no tweeners. Fab Melo should be there in the late first round maybe early 2nd. I hope DA seriously considers him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

In Response to Re: Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller.:
    [QUOTE]Moultry looks like a player with upside...would love to get Perry JOnes..looks like a another Odom..which may not be too bad..but we need tomove up to get him..I think danny would be wise to move up in this draft...if can...but if keeps going after the AB's of the draft, ok by me...Big Defensive players with lots of potential to build around...need some scoring too...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]
    Correct me if i"m wrong         but i think this team need an inside player with the potencial to be a strong Rebounder and at the same time athletic enough to run with Rondo and Bradley.And if im not mistaken Perry Jones is a small forward similar to Jeff Green.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Myers Leonard.  You are talking somebody who can be the best 5 in NBA in 3-4 years.  I doubt if he will be available.  Despite where he is ranked today, he will shoot up the charts as soon as he starts his workout with teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

In Response to Re: Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller. : Peter John Ramos?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Speaking seriously Fierces if you were Danny who would you pick in the draft?i would like to know your opinion,because i have to admit that i dont know much about college basketball.But please dont mention Yinka Dare or Michael olowokandi(just kidding)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Jared Sullinger if he is available around 10 to 15 I move to get him I like his size and at 6 10 and 280  but not very athletic I would convert him to play Center. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Jared Sullinger if he is available around 10 to 15 I move to get him I like his size and at 6 10 and 280  but not very athletic I would convert him to play Center. 
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Sullinger is not 6'10, he is 6'8 maybe 6'9 with shoes. I dont want these tweener types, we already have a good one in Bass. I want DA to go for size. 6'11 or higher.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Celtics should draft Brittney Griner! She has more game than anyone else that plays in the paint for Boston and she can rebound!!

Tongue Out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Unfortunately for the C's, the one who's probably going to be available is Moultrie. I say unfortunately because he's only 6-10 and is more of a PF, which they don't need. Zeller is the more polished of the other two, but he is what he is at this point. What you see is what you get, and he'll be a capable backup center for his career. Leonard on the other hand, looks very raw, but he has the size, body and athleticism that could make him a very good NBA center. However, we've all seen big bodies who just never really get it. I'd roll the dice with Leonard if he's there, and maybe take a fab Melo later on as well. There will still be good 2's and 3's in the second round.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Unfortunately for the C's, the one who's probably going to be available is Moultrie. I say unfortunately because he's only 6-10 and is more of a PF, which they don't need. Zeller is the more polished of the other two, but he is what he is at this point. What you see is what you get, and he'll be a capable backup center for his career. Leonard on the other hand, looks very raw, but he has the size, body and athleticism that could make him a very good NBA center. However, we've all seen big bodies who just never really get it. I'd roll the dice with Leonard if he's there, and maybe take a fab Melo later on as well. There will still be good 2's and 3's in the second round.
    Posted by jgallag1[/QUOTE]

I would not underestimate this kid. He is 6'11 at best, but he can play with his back facing the basket, plus he has alot of upside and is a good rebounder. Some mocks have him going in the top 15.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If I'm not mistaken the Celtics own the Timberwolves 1rst round pick (which is protected top 3 pick) as well as their own. So they will be in good shape provided the Wolves don't wind up with a pick in the top 3.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]If I'm not mistaken the Celtics own the Timberwolves 1rst round pick (which is protected top 3 pick) as well as their own. So they will be in good shape provided the Wolves don't wind up with a pick in the top 3.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

According the real Gm, this is what they say, but  not sure how much of this is true:

2012 first round draft pick from L.A. Clippers
    The Los Angeles Clippers' own 2012 first round draft pick to Boston via Oklahoma City (top 10 protected in the 2012 draft, top 10 protected in 2013, top 10 protected in 2014, top 10 protected in 2015 and unprotected in the 2016 Draft). In addition, if the Los Angeles Clippers are required to send their 2012 first round pick pursuant to the above and are also entitled to receive Minnesota's own 2012 first round draft, then Boston via Oklahoma City shall receive the lesser of the Los Angeles Clippers' own 2012 first round pick and Minnesota's own 2012 first round pick. [L.A. Clippers -Oklahoma City, 6/24/2010 and then Boston - Oklahoma City, 2/24/2011]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

Thanks for your answers,now i have a better idea of who is who and i think whoever the celtics pick will be a good addition.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I think we need to get B Griner from Baylor.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller. : I would not underestimate this kid. He is 6'11 at best, but he can play with his back facing the basket, plus he has alot of upside and is a good rebounder. Some mocks have him going in the top 15.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt he'll be a good player, but I don't think he'll be a center as much as a power forward...and the C's should be set at PF.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller. : I have no doubt he'll be a good player, but I don't think he'll be a center as much as a power forward...and the C's should be set at PF.
    Posted by jgallag1[/QUOTE]
    But you have to think that KG is going to play center is he is next year team and if the kid is as good rebounder as they say could be a great addition to the team and with his speed and jumping ability he should be great running with Rondo and Bradley.What do you think of the possibility of get Austin Rivers with this pick?I dont think we need a shooting guard.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

A two-for-one first round trade might get them the player that won't be there when they pick.  Danny like to trade first-rounders, why not the picks?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller. : Correct me if i"m wrong         but i think this team need an inside player with the potencial to be a strong Rebounder and at the same time athletic enough to run with Rondo and Bradley.And if im not mistaken Perry Jones is a small forward similar to Jeff Green.
    Posted by international[/QUOTE]

I understand that, if the big guys are availabe, yes, if not, you take the best availabe, some say this kid has talent to go higher, but may also fall in our lap..
    so who knows how the chips fall until that day...he looks much longer than Green...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Of these 3 who do you think would the better pick for the Celtics-Arnette Moultry-Meyer Leonard-Tyler Zeller. : I understand that, if the big guys are availabe, yes, if not, you take the best availabe, some say this kid has talent to go higher, but may also fall in our lap.. so who knows how the chips fall until that day...he looks much longer than Green...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you that we need to get the best talent available,and knowing Danny if this kidd is available he is going to take it.So i have a question ...Do you think the kid can help with main problem we have,rebounds?And maybe been 6-11 maybe he can turn into a power forward.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

[QUOTE]A two-for-one first round trade might get them the player that won't be there when they pick.  Danny like to trade first-rounders, why not the picks?
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

Good point painter,but i think there is a problem with this kind of trade.Because in a deep draft like this the are many players with similar skills and easily the players you trade could be better in the NBA.for example..WE trade both picks for pick #8 and with that pick we choose Jared Sullinger ,but there is a strong possibility that the team who get our picks select another power forward with the same skills as Sullinger and they will have an extra picks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

royce white iowa st.

6'8''-249

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/royce-white

im' not saying draft this guy..but if we stay where we are in the draft..got to look at this guy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I think they really have to look anywhere but the 4 spot. They're set there with Bass and JJJ alone. And if KG comes back then you're 3 deep (because yes, he is a PF). Right now they're really 0 deep at Center (Steamer is a potentially solid backup, nothing more), and 1 deep everywhere else with Bradley as a tweener for the 1 and 2 and Moore not really anything quite yet. So they really need to get a 7 footer who can play the 5 with one of their picks. After that I say just get the best athlete available at the 2 and 3 spots for the other three picks. You have plently of BB knowledge coming from Doc, Rondo, and however many of the big 3 are left. Just get some kids who can play fun ball and run the other team out of the arena for their minutes. They can learn along the way.