Off - topic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Off - topic

I know this has nothing to do with basketball, but I feel it is appropriate to comment on.    Today, we lost a great football player in Alex Karras.  He died of kidney failure after suffering from dementia.

After his football career, he started acting.  As you can tell from my username, I love the movie Blazing Saddles - where Karras wonderfully played the role of "Mongo".  I will remember that role forever......RIP Mongo.

"Mongo like candy..."  -  Alex Karras!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Off - topic

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know this has nothing to do with basketball, but I feel it is appropriate to comment on.    Today, we lost a great football player in Alex Karras.  He died of kidney failure after suffering from dementia.

After his football career, he started acting.  As you can tell from my username, I love the movie Blazing Saddles - where Karras wonderfully played the role of "Mongo".  I will remember that role forever......RIP Mongo.

Nice post... Alex was a beast on the football field too..  a feared defensive lineman that knew how to give you that extra  ouch!!

me mongo... classic movie

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I loved watching him play....anyone else remember the 1962 Thanksgiving day game where the Lions sacked Bart Starr seven times....?

He was great in Blazing Sattles....also on TV as "Webster's" adopted father.....

I remember when he and Paul Hornung were suspended for gambling in 1963...

RIP Alex.....you were one of the great one's...!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"You can't park that thing there" ..... BAM!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"You can't park that thing there" ..... BAM!!!!

[/QUOTE]

lolllll  now that was funny!!!  That knock out punch had everyone rofl