4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: OFFICIAL Actual Fan Thread Nets versus Celtics Game 11/28/2012

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Celts will be in the hunt if they get a big man.

[/QUOTE] You don't really believe that! You know as well as i do what they need to do!!  They shouldn't have given Kg big money, they should let Pierce walk after this year, and they should BLOW IT UP!!!

[/QUOTE]

Well, we're past that now.

Remember how the fans here treated me last season when I wanted the Celts to rebuild?

Right now the Celts are rebuilding on the fly.

I truly believed the last opportunity for the Celts to win a championship, with the Big 3, was in 2010. 

[/QUOTE] I remember, but i still think you were on the right track!!  Kg and Pierce are not going to get any better than they are right now. Rondo and maybe Bradley is not a bad start. All the others are role players, guys who can be easily replaced! We need to free up money so we can try and get a star, and we also need to be bad enough to be able to draft a star. I don't like doing it this way, but what other way is there to do what needs to be done!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The C's took the NBA champs to 7-games last season! Argueably, the best series in the playoffs was the C's vs. Heat!

DA and Doc will figure this out! 

Ultimately, I would like to see RR, AB, JG, KG, and CW (or Gortat) as the starting 5! Second unit, LB, JT, PP, JS, and BB (or CW). 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The C's took the NBA champs to 7-games last season! Argueably, the best series in the playoffs was the C's vs. Heat!

Ultimately, I would like to see RR, AB, JG, KG, and CW (or Gortat) as the starting 5! Second unit, LB, JT, PP, JS, and BB (or CW). 

[/QUOTE]

Not so fast!

Remember, Chris Bosh only played in Game 5, 6, and 7 in that series. The Heat even had a 2-0 series lead even without Bosh.

[/QUOTE]

Good point! But the C's had injuries as well: Bradley (shoulder), Pierce (knee), Allen (bone spurs), and Stiemsma (feet). Not to mention they were playing without JG and CW (heart issues). 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I remember, but i still think you were on the right track!!  Kg and Pierce are not going to get any better than they are right now. Rondo and maybe Bradley is not a bad start. All the others are role players, guys who can be easily replaced! We need to free up money so we can try and get a star, and we also need to be bad enough to be able to draft a star. I don't like doing it this way, but what other way is there to do what needs to be done!!

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%

[/QUOTE]

were'nt we having this conversation last year, and the year before that...?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%

[/QUOTE]

were'nt we having this conversation last year, and the year before that...?

[/QUOTE]

Last year we didn't win a championship, and the year before that too!

[/QUOTE] True! It's got to start sometime guys. Last year we beat Atlanta and the Sixers. If Rose wasn't hurt we would have been out in the 2nd round!! Once Bosh came back we never really had a chance!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

kyceltic

Part of it is marketing. Boston sports fans would still pay to see KG and Pierce play. That's why Ainge won't let it go just yet.

[/QUOTE] That is exactly what it's about!! 100% right, end of discussion!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

The Celts won a championship in 2008 because the Celts were a fundamentally sound team. Good rebounding, FT shooting, 3pt shooting, and good team work.

No rebounds, no rings!

Can't win a championship if you're the WORST rebounding team in the league. Just can't!

[/QUOTE]

Our Big three were much younger too..we all knew that there was a three year window..

but because the three have been effectve still, Danny decide to retool. Had we totally rebuilt, we would have lost several games like this during the seasons..Even last year we had a few clunker along the way..keep the faith guys.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You conveniently left out the D Rose injury that allowed the Celtics a trip to the Eastern conference finals. Good luck with that happening again.

Have a very blessed night!

[/QUOTE]

chicago is having their own problems, as the lakers..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

My feeling is that we need a spot up shooter and a big.The shooter will open up the lanes.

Teams are playing zone against us and taking away the lanes..daring us to shoot and we are clunking everything..Pierce cannot carry the scoring load by him selft. Ray would take over some games for the cs. We don;t have that type of player to off set bad days. Then he tries to drive but has three guys waiting for him. I thought lee was supposed to be good from the out side. We do not have a consistant three pt sharpshooter anymore.SA has a boatload of them, thats why they are still rolling along.

24. This post has been removed.