Oh man!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Oh man!

I aint sayin nothin!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/18911632/mavericks-f-dirk-nowitzki-thunder-c-kendrick-perkins-beef-in-game-2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Oh man!

In Response to Oh man!:

Just Perk being himself.  I am not really surprised.  Thanks for posting this.  I only watched some of the game last night.    I am still hoping that Oklahoma City wins this series. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Re: Oh man!

In Response to Re: Oh man!:
    In Response to Oh man! : Just Perk being himself.  I am not really surprised.  Thanks for posting this.  I only watched some of the game last night.    I am still hoping that Oklahoma City wins this series. 
    Posted by susan250

The Mavs are still a very good team.  Not surprising the close games.  I wouldn't be surprised for the Mavs to win both games in Dallas.  Actually not sure that my Lakers could beat either of these teams.  We all know what Dallas did to us last year.  The Thunder learned a valuable lesson against us last game, so I don't think they will take their foot off the pedal again.  Of course the officiating in that game benefitted my team that games as well.  That is usually the case so there was nothing surprising there.  Not sure how my team does it but they just don't commit fouls. We always get the 50/50 calls as well.  I noticed your team doesn't get that luxury.  It really helps though.
    Go Lakers!!!

Sections
Shortcuts