Oh oh!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Oh oh!!

In Response to Re: Oh oh!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Son, wake up!!!  Of course they will eventually trade him and yes I would take those odds if reasonable. 
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

All indications are "they are in no rush to trade him".  Dont' you think Mitch will walk away at some point?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : These links are showing: 1) Orlando wants no part of a Brooklyn trade 2) Houston is willing to trade multiple rookies and future draft picks (AS I SAID). You have provided no links or logical arguments. Yes, Houston wants Howard but they know he will not sign with them. Adrian Wojnarowski : Howard's camp has consistently warned Houston not to trade for him, that he'd march right into Dallas' cap space next summer. yesterday Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz21hnwmWAG
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

Agree - now how are the lakers involved again?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2012/07/cleveland_cavaliers_trade_for_1.html

http://lakerholicz.com/cleveland-are-eager-to-trade-for-andrew-bynum-as-long-as-he-agrees-to-an-extension/2012/07/19

Nothing current about Bynum to HOU while DH goes to LAL and the immortal Kevin Martin goes to ORL

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedCoach. Show RedCoach's posts

Assuming Jeff Green gets $ 9 million next season, we may be able to trade for Dwight Howard.

Orlando gets

Jeff Green
    Brandon Bass
    Courtney Lee
    Avery Bradley
    Jared Sullinger
    Fab Melo
    Boston's 2013, 2015, 2017 First Round picks

Boston gets

Dwight Howard
    Hedu Torkoglu

Orlando gets back Brandon Bass plus a solid cast that will lead them back to the playoffs in 2 years with 3 first round picks which can be valuable assuming DH will not re-sign with Boston.

Boston solidifies its starting five to get banner #18.

Hedu can back up either KG or PP.  Sign Pietrus to back up PP at the SF spot.  Wilcox & Collins will be more than adequate to back up DH at center.

Dooling & Avery Bradley should be able to back up Rondo & Terry at the backcourt.  Sign an experienced PF (AK47?) to stabilize the PF position.  A back up PG won't hurt either.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

DA is not stupid enough to try to get that mental midget. Howard the duck has nixed any trades and says he will sign in Dallas. I've said this again and again the team that signs Howard will regret it.DH relies 99.9 % on his physical abilities he has high school level basketball skills. He can't hit a shot from 10 ft out to save his life,he sucks at the line and is mentally weak.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : LA will trade Bynum to Houston or Cleveland and get Howard. Many draft picks and players would be involved. I think LA will lose Bynum, Ebanks, Mcroberts, Goudelock and will get Howard, J. Richardson, Chris Duhon. I wouldn't be surprised for LA to also trade Blake and take back Toney Douglas or another player with a larger 1 year contract then what Blake has. Houston/Cleveland would get Bynum, Q. Richardson and either Turkoglu or BBD. Maybe Blake or someone else from LA.

And you can poke fun at my trade???? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  So once again, LA gives off its' crap no one wants, gets the best player in the deal, and SAVES money????
    Can you say, "veto!!!"

Who does ORL get, Kevin Martin?  WOW - too funny

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Orlando doesn't want Bynum and/or he doesn't want them. Orlando get tens or millions in cap relief, 2-3 rookies, 2-3 1st round picks and expiring contracts (Martin, McRoberts). Orlando let their 2nd best player walk for basically nothing this summer because they have so much money tied to terrible players. This trade would clear the mess Otis Smith made and end the Dwightmare.

Only correct thing you wrote.  Latest from RealGM":

Bynum is unlikely to agree to an extension with a new team this summer, sources with knowledge of the player’s thinking confirmed Wednesday.

The Lakers have not granted the Cavaliers, Rockets, or Magic permission to speak directly with Bynum or his representatives.

What do you make of that?  Wait, I know - POSTURING!!  Right?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Where was I wrong? Of course Bynum is not going to agree to a new contract with a new team THIS summer. He can only sign for 3 years. NEXT summer he can re-sign for 5 years. Yes, the other teams haven't talked to Bynum. He has expressed interest and non-interest in certain teams.

Contradict yourself much?  What teams that haven't talked to him has he expressed interest in?  Got a link that shows EXACTLY what teams he's interseted in?  All I've heard is the lakers.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : I have provided link after link to you and you just move on to the next point. Bynum might be interested in signing with Houston, Dallas, Cleveland and of course LA.  If he doesn't sign an extension with the Lakers , he'll be an unrestricted free agent next summer and will draw a ton of interest from around the league. Of course the Lakers would be a heavy contender for him, but according to Yahoo! Sports , Bynum would favor the Mavericks , Rockets and Cavaliers . According to the report, "a couple other places" could be involved too. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19542099/andrew-bynums-list-includes-dallas-houston-and-cleveland

So, basically whatever team he's on can offer him the most money?  Is that correct?  Otherwise, he loses about 25 million?  Also correct?

Think the Magic know that?  Think they are calling Howard's bluff?  I do!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlpharettaIRWIN. Show AlpharettaIRWIN's posts

karma will will either prevent Blight Howard from winning a title or his back will go out.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : So, basically whatever team he's on can offer him the most money?  Is that correct?  Otherwise, he loses about 25 million?  Also correct? Think the Magic know that?  Think they are calling Howard's bluff?  I do!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

LMAO  - - I nominate this as the most stupid comment EVER!

So you think the Magic learned nothing from their Shaq experience?  Laughing  You think they are dumb enough to not make a deal and at least get something for Dwight?

Wow! Come on kid.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Like the KarMa-lone of the Lakers in 2004?  h a h a h a
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Can you correct this guy on Bird rights??  If he leaves LA via Free Agency, the most he can get is 4/75, isn't that right?  The team he is on can offer 5/100?  Am I incorrect on this????

Sections
Shortcuts