Oh oh!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Oh oh!!

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222627/Lakers_Discuss_Extension_With_Andrew_Bynum

Kevin Ding: Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak spoke today with Andrew Bynum's agent David Lee about a contract extension for Bynum. about 26 minutes ago

Mark it down, Howard will be a laker sooner rather than later, only a fool would believe otherwise.

HA HA HA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Re: Oh oh!!

In Response to Oh oh!!:
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222627/Lakers_Discuss_Extension_With_Andrew_Bynum Kevin Ding : Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak spoke today with Andrew Bynum's agent David Lee about a contract extension for Bynum. about 26 minutes ago Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz21g0rPoN5 Mark it down, Howard will be a laker sooner rather than later, only a fool would believe otherwise. HA HA HA
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Son, there are a thousand twitter posts there, which one is it??  lol
    So your sources are saying Bynum going to sign a contract with the Lakers that has a no trade clause?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!!:
    In Response to Oh oh!! : Son, there are a thousand twitter posts there, which one is it??  lol So your sources are saying Bynum going to sign a contract with the Lakers that has a no trade clause?
    Posted by kobedaman

I don't know why you Laker fans keep dissing Bynum so much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : I don't know why you Laker fans keep dissing Bynum so much.
    Posted by snakeoil123

That's right - Bynum isn't the Laker problem.   We all know its not Bynum who won't pass the ball as he jacks up shots.  Its not Bynum shooting 39% in Laker losses and 25% from 3 point land as he jacks up shot after shot after shot!   That honor belongs to another Laker player....one of their guards who still thinks he can win all by himself!

Bynum is one of the reasons the Lakers went as far as they did!   I'd take Bynum anyday!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

It also explains why he started chucking a few three's...probably making a statement to u/know/who....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

A Bynum contract signing is the end of Howard in Los Angeles.  If he signs there is no way he will allow himself to be traded.  He will never go to Cleveland unless he is far dumber than even Laker Trolls can imagine.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Oh oh!!:
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222627/Lakers_Discuss_Extension_With_Andrew_Bynum Kevin Ding : Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak spoke today with Andrew Bynum's agent David Lee about a contract extension for Bynum. about 26 minutes ago Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz21g0rPoN5 Mark it down, Howard will be a laker sooner rather than later, only a fool would believe otherwise. HA HA HA
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Son, you should have waited because this just popped after your "twitter" post.  "Though Howard will not sign an extension, sources say he is open to signing a long term extension with the Lakers after the season. Twitter

or maybe this one, "Kupchak says door has not closed on Dwight Howard. A meeting between ORL and Dwight confirmed he still is demanding trade. Twitter

then there's this one, "There is a strong push coming from Howard's camp to deal the disgruntled center to the Lakers. Viewed as only realistic possibility. Twitter"

one more for good faith, "The Lakers have always been willing to trade for Howard without assurances he'd re-sign with them after the season, believing that once Howard experienced a championship culture he'd want to stay. ESPN.com"

All posted after yours.  lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Oh oh!! : Son, you should have waited because this just popped after your "twitter" post.  " Though Howard will not sign an extension, sources say he is open to signing a long term extension with the Lakers after the season . Twitter or maybe this one, " Kupchak says door has not closed on Dwight Howard. A meeting between ORL and Dwight confirmed he still is demanding trade. Twitter then there's this one, " There is a strong push coming from Howard's camp to deal the disgruntled center to the Lakers. Viewed as only realistic possibility. Twitter " one more for good faith, " The Lakers have always been willing to trade for Howard without assurances he'd re-sign with them after the season, believing that once Howard experienced a championship culture he'd want to stay . ESPN.com " All posted after yours.  lol
    Posted by kobedaman

And what drug will be used on Bynum so he can be sent to Cleveland without his conscious approval.  Bynum will never go to Cleveland.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Oh oh!! : Son, you should have waited because this just popped after your "twitter" post.  " Though Howard will not sign an extension, sources say he is open to signing a long term extension with the Lakers after the season . Twitter or maybe this one, " Kupchak says door has not closed on Dwight Howard. A meeting between ORL and Dwight confirmed he still is demanding trade. Twitter then there's this one, " There is a strong push coming from Howard's camp to deal the disgruntled center to the Lakers. Viewed as only realistic possibility. Twitter " one more for good faith, " The Lakers have always been willing to trade for Howard without assurances he'd re-sign with them after the season, believing that once Howard experienced a championship culture he'd want to stay . ESPN.com " All posted after yours.  lol
    Posted by kobedaman

HA HA HA!!!

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

Bynum is a good player, why do you guys hate him so much??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Oh oh!! : Son, there are a thousand twitter posts there, which one is it??  lol So your sources are saying Bynum going to sign a contract with the Lakers that has a no trade clause?
    Posted by kobedaman

OH OH

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222630/Dwight_Howard_Reiterates_Desire_For_Trade_During_Meeting_With_Hennigan

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Is it inevitable that Howard will soon be traded to LA? I will be pissed if he is but how else could this end? Does anyone think he plays another game for Orlando? Orlando has done nothing to get better this summer. They really can't until they trade Richardson (2), Turkoglu, BBD and Dwight.  Howard was staunch in his stance and again made it clear to Hennigan that he has no desire to return to Orlando. He told the 30-year-old general manager that he would “never sign another contract with the Magic,” according to sources that spoke with RealGM.
    Posted by TommyRules

What is your problem?  Stop following me around.  I don't trust a guy who only has 20 posts, the first one being yesterday (allegedly) and who can remember what Fierce wrote back in March, 2011!!  Care to explain that?
    If you have been here that long, then certainly you have heard my stance since the beginning.  THEY DON'T WANT TO TRADE HIM - not to the lakers, Mavs, Bulls, Nets, Rockets or anyone else.  That must be obvious to someone other than me.........................they will wait until the last possible minute, then trade him to the Nets - and get the best deal.  They don't like Bynum, and why would they take HOU's junk??????
    The longer this goes, I say, the LESS likely it is he ends up in LA.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Orlando is not taking Lopez on his new max contract or Humphries making $12m per year. Houston has young players, draft picks and can absorb salaries which is what Orlando wants.
    Posted by TommyRules

So..........you think he'll be traded to HOU or LA?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : I think LA and Bynum will go to either Houston or Cleveland. Both of those teams have draft picks and young players to give Orlando. I hope LA is forced to take back 2 of Orlando's bad contracts. If he is traded where do you think he will be traded to?
    Posted by TommyRules

What good does it do ORL to not get back any good players??

I think the trade is in Jan, and I think the trade is this - Wallace, Humphries and Lopez ( and two draft picks) to ORL for Duhon, Turkoglu, Davis and Howard.  Maybe MarShon Brooks is thrown in, I don't know,

ORL gets two picks, can field a team of Nelson, Redick, Wallace, Humphries and Lopez- which is better than their team now.
    BKN has Williams, Johnson, Turkoglu, Davis ( and the big Russian kid whose name I forget at the moment) and Howard. 
    Both could be playoff teams.
    It doesn't make sense to trade him to LA if they don't want Bynum, and if LA won't take any bad contracts!
    Once the season starts, third teams will disappear.
    If Bynum signs an extension, it's over.

They have no need to trade him now, they can wait!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts