Oh oh!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Oh oh!!

In Response to Re: Oh oh!!:
    In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Don't even bring up the 2004 season. We finished 36-46 that season.
    Posted by TommyRules

'Did we?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80%9305_Boston_Celtics_season
    obviously not a Celtics fan, liar

WRONG again!!
    Oh, wait, you're a lakers fan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80%9305_Los_Angeles_Lakers_season

WRONG again - wow, you really know your stuff!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Karl Malone was on the 2003-04 Celtics. Our 2003-04 Celtics finished 36-46. Put the wikipedia away. You have the wrong season.
    Posted by TommyRules

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

2003-04 Lakers. Do you need a link?
    Posted by TommyRules

You said Karl Malone was on the 2003-2004 Celtics............HA HA HA HA!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : The Magic are a mess and they got the final B-slap from Howard last night when they flew to California to talk to him. That relationship is gone. He can't be at training camp. Mitch will hold off on re-signing Bynum and Ebanks until Orlando calls and says that they are ready to move Dwight.
    Posted by TommyRules

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : +1
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

How's that retirement from the board going?

Antawn Jamison is better than James Harden......what a clown!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : How's that retirement from the board going? Antawn Jamison is better than James Harden......what a clown!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Call me MJ.  I have come out of retirement for one last go around. Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Call me MJ.  I have come out of retirement for one last go around.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Jamison is better than Harden.......HA HA HA!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Jamison is replacing Troy Murphy...
    Posted by TommyRules

Yes, and?  The hero said he is BETTER than Harden.

You, on the other hand, wrote this:
    Karl Malone was on the 2003-04 Celtics.

TWO fools, no waiting!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Donny Marshall has credibility.  Every person that didn't agree with you has no credibility. I mean you even questioned Chris Forsberg's credibility. Just because what they're saying makes what you're saying wrong, it doesn't mean that those guys don't have credibility. Let's face it, since the summer of 2010 you haven't got one single prediction/idea right! I mean that's 3 straight summers of futility for you! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Donny has about as much credibility as the Celtics all time greatest bench rider Scal's.    HaHaHaHa!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

bloggedy oop,

IS A LAKER TROLL..

KEEP TROLLING

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Where?  Where YOU said Jamison is better than Harden, or where Tommy said Karl Malone played for the Celtics??

Trying to prove something?   You posted the wrong thread, genius!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Where?  Where YOU said Jamison is better than Harden, or where Tommy said Karl Malone played for the Celtics??

Trying to prove something?   You posted the wrong thread, genius!!

Oh please kiddo, You know that I never said that Jamison is better than Harden. I just stated the fact that Jamison averaged more points and more rebounds than Harden last season.. Nice try.

You know I never said Nash would be a Knick.  I just stated there was mutual interest, and he wanted to go there, if they could facilitate a trade.  Nice try!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts