OK DOC, ADMIT IT......"YOUTH IS INFECTIOUS"........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OK DOC, ADMIT IT......"YOUTH IS INFECTIOUS"........

AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY "THE BIG 3" WILL SEE THE PLAYOFFS, IS FOR THE STEAMER, BRADLEY, AND THE OTHER KIDS TO GET "MEANINGFUL MINUTES" EVERY NIGHT !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: OK DOC, ADMIT IT......"YOUTH IS INFECTIOUS"........

In Response to OK DOC, ADMIT IT......"YOUTH IS INFECTIOUS"........:
    [QUOTE]   AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY "THE BIG 3" WILL SEE THE PLAYOFFS, IS FOR THE STEAMER, BRADLEY, AND THE OTHER KIDS TO GET "MEANINGFUL MINUTES" EVERY NIGHT !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]  CC: DANNY AINGE   GM

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]   AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY "THE BIG 3" WILL SEE THE PLAYOFFS, IS FOR THE STEAMER, BRADLEY, AND THE OTHER KIDS TO GET "MEANINGFUL MINUTES" EVERY NIGHT !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]CC: TOMMY HEINSON.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]CC: OWNERSHIP  !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE] CC: ANYBODY THAT CARES !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Ok Bill. Stop talking to yourself. Ha. Kidding. I could not agree more. You absolutely have to play the youth more. And now is the time to do it, beginning of the season. I have even gone as far to say maybe KG should come off the bench. If this Cs team wants to actually compete in the playoffs, it is going to come down to youthful legs and fresh veterans. They lost to the Lakers in game 7 due to fatique of the verterans during the 4th quarter. Simple. Play them(youth) now so they are ready to contribute come playoffs.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: OK DOC, ADMIT IT......"YOUTH IS INFECTIOUS"........:
    [QUOTE]Ok Bill. Stop talking to yourself. Ha. Kidding. I could not agree more. You absolutely have to play the youth more. And now is the time to do it, beginning of the season. I have even gone as far to say maybe KG should come off the bench. If this Cs team wants to actually compete in the playoffs, it is going to come down to youthful legs and fresh veterans. They lost to the Lakers in game 7 due to fatique of the verterans during the 4th quarter. Simple. Play them(youth) now so they are ready to contribute come playoffs.  
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]  THANK YOU !!!!!      CC: DOC,DANNY,TOMMY,OWNWERSHIP, & CELTIC NATION !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olivern. Show olivern's posts

E'Tuan Moore a DNP and Johnson :51 seconds?

Not smart at all by Doc, and not fun for the fans either.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We want to thank Doc for playing Avery tonigh and changing the game in the favor of Pacers, they appreciate it, Moore and Steamer are the two who could help up but if the big three can do it on their own, then we are in trouble, the coaches game plan seems to be lacking.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]We want to thank Doc for playing Avery tonigh and changing the game in the favor of Pacers, they appreciate it, Moore and Steamer are the two who could help up but if the big three can do it on their own, then we are in trouble, the coaches game plan seems to be lacking.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE] STEAMER SHOULD BE STARTING (ENERGY)..... CAN'T STAND WATCHING  ONIEL........   LEGS WERE OLD & SLOW LAST NIGHT !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK DOC, ADMIT IT......"YOUTH IS INFECTIOUS"........ : STEAMER SHOULD BE STARTING (ENERGY)..... CAN'T STAND WATCHING  ONIEL........   LEGS WERE OLD & SLOW LAST NIGHT !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]CC: "THE BIG O" !!!!!  (1600 PENN. AVE.)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

AGREE 100%

Put The Steamer into the starting lineup and TRADE Jermaine O'Neal asap

Do you ever get the feeling O'Neal makes the Big 3 "feel" old , and psychologically they are all trying to stay away from him so they don't "catch" the age and injury "bug" ?

I do.

I think the Big 3 get off on being genetic freaks who are playing at a high level well into their thirties. I think Jermaine rubs off on them negatively. I think when they look at Jermaine, they are reminded of their basketball mortality and it drains their energy..... I don't know why I think this and I have no inside info - I just think Danny needs to get JON out of town ASAP and bring more youthful energy into the lineup. Even a headcase like Cousins (just get it done Danny !)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]AGREE 100% Put The Steamer into the starting lineup and TRADE Jermaine O'Neal asap Do you ever get the feeling O'Neal makes the Big 3 "feel" old , and psychologically they are all trying to stay away from him so they don't "catch" the age and injury "bug" ? I do. I think the Big 3 get off on being genetic freaks who are playing at a high level well into their thirties. I think Jermaine rubs off on them negatively. I think when they look at Jermaine, they are reminded of their basketball mortality and it drains their energy..... I don't know why I think this and I have no inside info - I just think Danny needs to get JON out of town ASAP and bring more youthful energy into the lineup. Even a headcase like Cousins (just get it done Danny !)
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE] B I N G O ...... WONDERFUL POST !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

AS DAD WOULD SAY....... "SON, YOUTH IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE"  !!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GENERAL PIETRUS SAYS THAT HE IS IN FOR WEDNESDAY !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DOC.... PLEASE RESPOND !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OK DOC, AFTER THE DALLAS GMAE IT IS "VERY CLEAR TO THIS WRITER" THAT THE "YOUNG LEGS" NEED TO PLAY MORE !!    NOW !!!!!  AFTER 4 DAYS OFF, AND WE SCORE ONLY 85 POINTS ???  TOOOOO OLD !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WELL DOC..... WE ARE WAITING !!!      CC:  D.AINGE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WELL DOC....... WE ARE WAITING !!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I would tend to agree, though I think another piece of the puzzle is if they can play Pietrus a good chunk of minutes. They have to get the big three down to much less minutes per game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    I think Doc would agree that youth is infectious.. However, he's got his immunizations, and there 0% chance of that infection taking over..
    Tired of seeing the ghostly shadow of Jermaine O'Neal drifting through the garden.

Sections
Shortcuts