OKC-GRIZ SERIES THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

OKC-GRIZ SERIES THREAD

i want my COOOOOKIE for my pick of the grizzz over the spurs! unfortunately for them though the honeymoon is over! pre-perk okc would lose to the griz but with both perky and ibaka guarding the paint, gasol and z-bo will be limited. on the wing, tony allen and young are largely irrelevant on offfense and no matter what they do defensively durant and harden will dominate the matchup. at the point, clearly westbrook is superior to conley on both sides of the ball. plus okc's bench is much deeper than versatile than the griz. heck nate cant even see action in blowouts. memphis is a lousy outside shooting team. its all about matchups. griz was perfect for spurs but lousy against okc. okc in SIX.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: OKC-GRIZ SERIES THREAD

I am looking forward to this series and believe it will be very close.  I could see this series going to 7 games.  Both teams are playing terrific basketball and you have to be impressed by Memphis who are currently playing out of their minds.  I do give the edge to Oklahoma City with Durant and his supporting cast.  He is my favorite player in the NBA and also one of the best players in the NBA. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

everyone must remember what most impressive about memphis...they are doing all this without one of their star players...rudy gay

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

griz doing well so far as the heat will at some point today and later in our series. prob is with attrition. deeper the game goes, more it favors okc. just have too many weapons. griz will go into long scoring lulls esp when okc decide to focus on stopping z-bo or packing the paint at key tiimes. okc WINS today regardless of what griz do!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The Memphis bench give them a chance to beat 2 man team and the refs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

You were right COMMUNIST my apologies!!!!!!!  I clowned you when you said the grizzlies would make some noise in the playoffs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: OKC-GRIZ SERIES THREAD:
    The Memphis bench give them a chance to beat 2 man team and the refs.
    Posted by notrade
    i accept ur point on the two man team deal but dont blame the refs. where kendrick abdul-jabbar russell. is he even playing? gasol mand randolph are dominating the paint. thought thats what perk did better than anyone. still friz in 6 or 7. close series!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

the Grizz are killing OKC inside!!!!  Russell Westbrook needs to play a lot better 9-23 shooting 7 TO!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WOW... I DIDNT SEE THIS HAPPENING! the griz will BEAT the thunder for the series. i c trends that cant be stopped. tony allen is outright shutting down and frustrating durant one on one! had tony stayed, what a difference. that is danny's worse move. not re-signing tony or seeing what they saw in him. still i get his point at the time. how does one play rondo, perk and TA at the same time and expect to score consistently?

Sections
Shortcuts