OKC Punch FAKERS in the GRILL for 5th straight lose!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

OKC Punch FAKERS in the GRILL for 5th straight lose!!!!

If there is any solice for us losing today is a FAKERS loss!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Re: OKC Punch FAKERS in the GRILL for 5th straight lose!!!!

Russel Westbrook was amazing.  Now that is a good point guard unlike Rondo.  Remember guys Coach K was about to cut Rondo from the team cause he could not shoot.  Perk  was a beast tonite and bully the fakers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

hahaha Laker fans chanting Boston Sucks after the game on FSW. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

Kobe's done, 3 critical turnovers in the last 2 minutes and the usual 20 something feet bricks to close out the game. Now with his athletic abilities severly diminished that selfish attitude and those hero shots don't look so good.

The Celtics would have an almost certain, unobstructed path to number 18 if they had kept Perkins. What a shame...what a shame.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Lakers fans are so stupid cause everytime they lose  that is all they could chant that Boston sucks on FSW>  How about you suck caus you just lost 5 in a row,  Oh sheet I just heard a little boy chanting boston sucks too on FSW channel too.  Stupid and ignorant laker fans

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Nice to see the Lakers playing as poorly as we are. Neither team has an excuse, though. I think we can right this ship, but we're going to need everyone to be on and some luck with shaquille's health. Lakers have a lot of hungry and talented teams gunning after them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: OKC Punch FAKERS in the GRILL for 5th straight lose!!!!:
    hahaha Laker fans chanting Boston Sucks after the game on FSW. 
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan

I heard that mess.  It was no reason for it.  They shouldve been focused on OKC or Dallas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

After 5 titles in the 2000s era, the Lakers (not fakers), with 3 appearances in the last 3 finals, the Lakers are not as hungry or as motivated as other teams. You want to gloat, be my guest.  :)

If it keeps some of you from committing suicide after losing to Miami, then be my guest and gloat. There's always going to be another upcoming team challenging the champion. And no champion can remain on that perch forever.

I appreciate what the Lakers have accomplished. I keep things in their proper perspective. It's just a game, entertainment based on talent and money. And the Lakers have been luckier than most. I can't complain.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Laker fans are like Gophers, only like to come out once and while, but most of the time hide in their little holes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Perk intimidated the Lakers as usual.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Russel Westbrook was amazing."

Yeah, he is gonna annihilate Derek Fisher if your teams meet in the playoffs, that much is clear.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Perk intimidated the Lakers as usual.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Yes he did, I loved it when he got into the scuffle with Kobe and got him the 15 tech!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: OKC Punch FAKERS in the GRILL for 5th straight lose!!!! : Perk gave up a three point play to Kobe down the stretch.
    Posted by Kirk6

He might have done that, but his presence alone was one of the big reasons OKC won tonight. Got to give the big man credit.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: OKC Punch FAKERS in the GRILL for 5th straight lose!!!! : Sorry. OKC gave up 106 points. The reason OKC won is they have redonculous offensive players.
    Posted by Kirk6

That is true, but his presence has made the thunder a much stronger team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

The insults and disparaging remarks don't affect me. Some of you need to relieve stress. I get it and the best punching bag is to trash the Lakers.

It doesn't matter what you want, I want. It's all out of our control. The best team will win a title. And as of this evening, the Spurs are still top dog in the West and Chicago in the East. Boston & L.A. fans have nothing to be gloating about execpt that L.A. still has the championship until they lose it in the playoffs.

And there's nothing fake about winning 5 titles in the 2000s except for the delusional mind that erroneously believes that somehow the titles will disappear. Oh yeah, the Celts have 17 historically. Good for you. :) 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

The insults and disparaging remarks don't affect me. Some of you need to relieve stress. I get it and the best punching bag is to trash the Lakers. It doesn't matter what you want, I want. It's all out of our control. The best team will win a title. And as of this evening, the Spurs are still top dog in the West and Chicago in the East. Boston & L.A. fans have nothing to be gloating about execpt that L.A. still has the championship until they lose it in the playoffs. And there's nothing fake about winning 5 titles in the 2000s except for the delusional mind that erroneously believes that somehow the titles will disappear. Oh yeah, the Celts have 17 historically. Good for you. :) 
    Posted by rsalas67m

TROLL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

why can we have a point guard that plays like westbrook.  I trade Rondo for Westbrook in a second

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

In Response to Re: OKC Punch FAKERS in the GRILL for 5th straight lose!!!! : I heard that mess.  It was no reason for it.  They shouldve been focused on OKC or Dallas.
    Posted by jdm894g

BOSTON SUCKS!
    BOSTON SUCKS!
    BOSTON SUCKS
    !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Laker fans are like Gophers, only like to come out once and while, but most of the time hide in their little holes.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

Yeah Yeah Yeah come out with a new saying

Sections
Shortcuts